BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

Berries Come In All Kinds Of Rich, Delicious Flavors. We Put The Perfect Balance Of All Of Them In This Smoothie. We Pick Blackberries, Raspberries, Strawberries And Blueberries For Complexity And Sweetness.

Apple Puree From Concentrate (Water, Apple Puree Concentrate), Apple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Blackberry Puree, Banana Puree, Elderberry Juice From Concentrate (Water, Elderberry Juice Concentrate), Raspberry Puree, Boysenberry Puree, Strawberry Puree, Blueberry Puree, Natural Flavor.

• I've been looking for a breakfast replacement that will l...2 Answers
  • Do you prefer Bolthouse or Naked juice?3 Answers
  • Whats your favorite Bolthouse smoothie/drink?3 Answers
Bolthouse Farms Berrry Boost
  • "has nice consistency, and tastes really good just an added benefit that it is healthy for you " in 1 review
  • "It tastes amazing and it fills you up like a snack." in 1 review
  • "This company also offers many other really good flavors for juices and smoothies" in 1 review
Laura B.
Silver Spring, MD
After a recent dental procedure I was limited to liquids. This has been a lifesaver! Tastes amazing and a decent price.
Justine T.
My favorite smoothie drink!!! So much better than naked juice. It's thicker and you feel full after drinking it!!!
Angelica G.
San Diego, CA
Super yummy and really cheap for on the go smoothie I've tried almost every flavor and haven't not liked one yet.
Allison W.
I love this drink too! There aren't a lot of bolthouse products that I don't like. This is one of my favorites.
Delisa W.
Suitland, MD
I love Bolthouse. My family and i could drink them all day if we had enough. This one is one of our favorites
Courtney N.
Murfreesboro
So in love with this juice. Great taste, very smooth. I crave them all the time. Perfect size for on the go.
Mindy h.
Tellico Plains, TN
Bolthouse is great.. they have healthy drink and a variety to choose from. This one tastes great. A must try
Crystal J.
Hartford, CT
It's so yummmyyyyy and has alot of health benefits. I love it and its very tasty also !!! Want some now lol
Molly H.
Odenton, MD
Love the taste and the fact that it makes me feel full. Perfect size bottle. Easy to open and decent price.
Polly K.
Wasco, CA
This is my favorite drink from them. I love that it has all the berries I love in it and it tastes great.
Brittany S.
Woodstock, ON
Whats your favorite Bolthouse smoothie/drink?
Delisa W.
Suitland, MD
Do you prefer Bolthouse or Naked juice?
Camika D.
Marianna, FL
I've been looking for a breakfast replacement that will last all day until lunch. Would anyone recommend this product?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Anyone think this is far too sugary?