BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

Berries Come In All Kinds Of Rich, Delicious Flavors. We Put The Perfect Balance Of All Of Them In This Smoothie. We Pick Blackberries, Raspberries, Strawberries And Blueberries For Complexity And Sweetness.

Apple Puree From Concentrate (Water, Apple Puree Concentrate), Apple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Blackberry Puree, Banana Puree, Elderberry Juice From Concentrate (Water, Elderberry Juice Concentrate), Raspberry Puree, Boysenberry Puree, Strawberry Puree, Blueberry Puree, Natural Flavor.

• I've been looking for a breakfast replacement that will l...2 Answers
  • Do you prefer Bolthouse or Naked juice?3 Answers
  • Whats your favorite Bolthouse smoothie/drink?3 Answers
Bolthouse Farms Berrry Boost
  • "has nice consistency, and tastes really good just an added benefit that it is healthy for you " in 1 review
  • "It tastes amazing and it fills you up like a snack." in 1 review
  • "This company also offers many other really good flavors for juices and smoothies" in 1 review
Karen O.
This juice  tastes amazing. I noticed that i wasn't eating as much fruit as I should in my daily diet so I grabbed watermelon and this bottle of goodness at the grocery store. I love how the bottle informs you of how many fruits were used o make the drink so you can know,quantify, and feel good about the food you are putting into your body.Super sweet to taste and helps hose who can keep up with eating so much fruit and vitamins to get it al in one drink (or several lol).The only down side is the sugar intake is very high for each bottle, but i love it!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Even though I do love bolthouse farms, these are a bit too sweet for me! I really wish they weren't filled with sugar or I would drink them more! I have tried some of the other flavors and I feel like they are all just about as sugary as this one. I will be staying away from these for a while.
Kristen C.
Fullerton, CA
This is my favorite Bolthouse smoothie! I can drink this for an entire day because the bottle is so big and it's only about $4 I want to say. You can taste how much fruit is in this because it has a nice consistency, not too thick and not too thin. It's vegan and gluten free so everyone's bellies should be happy with this one.
Katie N.
San Marcos
I don’t know what it is that Bolthouse does to their berry mix to get it to taste so good but I say keep it up!

I love the taste, I love that it’s smooth and rich. I like the packaging. I would like to try other flavors. I wish they were priced a little lower though but that’s just me.
Aba W.
Marietta , GA
Tastes really good! There are not a lot of preservatives which is good. Can be drank at breakfast or any other time of the day. It is affordable and I prefer this to Naked. I drink it a few times a year and it can be found at any grocery store. I do recommend this!
Alexis P.
Mahwah, NJ
These juices are amazing!! They are thinner than a typical fruit smoothie, which helps it go down smoother, but not as watery as a result juice! I have tried many different fruit smoothie drinks, but this one is by far my favorite.
Emily H.
Charles City
It’s very healthy and tastes great! I drink one in the morning with some toast. Bolthouse Farms Berrry Boost
Andrea H.
Gainesville, FL
I love, love, love these. They are the perfect size, and when I am in a hurry in the mornings, I can grab one and go. This is my favorite flavor, but I would like a berry one with the granola/fiber in it because those tend to be more filling. I usually only buy them when they are on sale because they can be expensive at $3 a pop at Publix. However, I really love them.
Melissa Y.
I have tried a couple of flavors from this brand and I love them , yes they do have a lot of sugar but once in a while it does not hurt anyone . I like making smoothies with this juice it just gives a very nice berry burst to it! . It is on the pricey side but when they go for special we buy them.
Kris N.
Columbus, OH
This actually tastes really good! It's nice knowing that you are getting good nutrients and enjoying it too. I was on a long road trip and bought one at a gas station. I was so happy to find something that wasn't a greasy hamburger.
Brittany S.
Woodstock, ON
Whats your favorite Bolthouse smoothie/drink?
Delisa W.
Suitland, MD
Do you prefer Bolthouse or Naked juice?
Camika D.
Marianna, FL
I've been looking for a breakfast replacement that will last all day until lunch. Would anyone recommend this product?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Anyone think this is far too sugary?