Bolthouse Farms Berrry Boost

by Bolthouse Farms

Berries Come In All Kinds Of Rich, Delicious Flavors. We Put The Perfect Balance Of All Of Them In This Smoothie. We Pick Blackberries, Raspberries, Strawberries And Blueberries For Complexity And Sweetness.

Apple Puree From Concentrate (Water, Apple Puree Concentrate), Apple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Blackberry Puree, Banana Puree, Elderberry Juice From Concentrate (Water, Elderberry Juice Concentrate), Raspberry Puree, Boysenberry Puree, Strawberry Puree, Blueberry Puree, Natural Flavor.

Anyone think this is far too sugary?
I've been looking for a breakfast replacement that will last all day until lunch. Would anyone recommend this product?
Do you prefer Bolthouse or Naked juice?
Start your review of Bolthouse Farms Berrry Boost!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It tastes amazing and it fills you up like a snack.in reviews
has nice consistency, and tastes really good just an added benefit that it is healthy for you in reviews
This company also offers many other really good flavors for juices and smoothiesin reviews
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Bolthouse Farms Berrry Boost uploaded by Rosie N.
I don't have a lot of snacks around the house so this is my dose of sweetness! The texture is more of a juice smoothie, slightly on the richer side. It's a delicious tasting smoothie with blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, and strawberries. Definitely a good source of vitamin c and fiber. The 32oz bottle usually lasted about 3 days for me and it cost roughly $4. Overall, I love this and it’s one of the more reasonably priced smoothies at the grocery store. Absolutely something I would pick up again!
Sehab V.
Saint Louis, MO
Bolthouse Farms Berrry Boost uploaded by Sehab V.
Purchased at: Target
This is one of my favorite flavors from Bolthouse Farms. It is made with 5 different berries, full of vitamins A, C and E, is healthy and flavorful. It's not too sweet or not too bitter. There's no high fructose corn syrup, is vegan and dairy free.
Darlene C.
Avenel, NJ
Bolthouse Farms Berrry Boost uploaded by Darlene C.
I've been looking for a bottled smoothie that I actually like that isn't too thick, thin, sweet, or bitter...I finally found it! Bolthouse Farms Berry Boost is sooo tasty! It has apples, berries, bananas, and NO SUGAR added! I have got to get some more! Delicious! 😋
Jennie S.
Greenfield, IN
Bolthouse Farms Berrry Boost uploaded by Jennie S.
Purchased at: Kroger
Another great product from Bolthouse! I love red and blue berries in my smoothies and this juice provides the perfect base. I always stock up at my Kroger and try and catch the two for one price! I have placed extras in the freezer and they do not seem to lose any of the great taste. Bolthouse Farms Berrry Boost
Kat J.
2,275 reviews
Bolthouse Farms Berrry Boost uploaded by Kat J.
Purchased at: Walmart
This Bolthouse Farms Berry Boost smoothie has a very fresh and fruity flavor. It doesn’t taste 100% berry though,... maybe because the first 2 ingredients are apple purée and apple juice? Obviously every juice drink has other fruits and fillers that aren’t the main flavor, but I feel because of the ingredients in this particular juice, it really loses the main aspect that it advertises. It doesn’t taste bad, it just isn’t what I was expecting when I think “berry”. This juice is very sweet, with the slightest tart aftertaste. I wasn’t super fond of the higher amount of sugar in this (29 grams in the entire bottle) compared to other Bolthouse Farms flavors. Overall, it’s a good grab-and-go breakfast choice, but it isn’t my favorite flavor of Bolthouse Farms. I might buy it again, even though it isn’t my first choice.
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
1,407 reviews
Bolthouse Farms Berrry Boost uploaded by Semaria S.
Purchased at: Kroger
100%berries, 1 banana and 8 apples make for a delicious beverage. No artificial preservatives, colors or flavors is an added benefit. This is a delicious way to start your morning. Pairs well with breakfast meals.
Natalie T.
Bolthouse Farms Berrry Boost uploaded by Natalie T.
Purchased at: Target
One of my favorite breakfast drinks! Very affordable and no sugar added. Great packaging for an on the go smoothie. Eight servings of fruit and gluten free. I'll recommend this to all. Bolthouse Farms Berrry Boost
Crystal  Z.
Long Beach, CA
Bolthouse Farms Berrry Boost uploaded by Crystal  Z.
Purchased at: Kroger
These are my favorites smoothies great taste to them. They do have variety of flavors. This one here is my favorite very much enjoy it. You can taste all the berry’s in them. I like mines extra cold. I’ve been purchasing these over the years they always have a sale on them they are usually 2$ each. 😜
ash A.
Canton, OH
I don’t drink smoothies too often but this is definitely a favorite of mine. It tastes super good and is very affordable. It’s a big bottle for a great price and it tastes amazing, would recommend! Bolthouse Farms Berrry Boost
Stephanie  Z.
Homestead, FL
Very good. I enjoyed the taste. The only thing is that this drink tends to be very sugary. So if you are watching your sugar intake be sure to read the recommended service size.