BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

Berries Come In All Kinds Of Rich, Delicious Flavors. We Put The Perfect Balance Of All Of Them In This Smoothie. We Pick Blackberries, Raspberries, Strawberries And Blueberries For Complexity And Sweetness.

Apple Puree From Concentrate (Water, Apple Puree Concentrate), Apple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Blackberry Puree, Banana Puree, Elderberry Juice From Concentrate (Water, Elderberry Juice Concentrate), Raspberry Puree, Boysenberry Puree, Strawberry Puree, Blueberry Puree, Natural Flavor.

• I've been looking for a breakfast replacement that will l...2 Answers
  • Do you prefer Bolthouse or Naked juice?4 Answers
  • Whats your favorite Bolthouse smoothie/drink?4 Answers
Bolthouse Farms Berrry Boost
  • "has nice consistency, and tastes really good just an added benefit that it is healthy for you " in 1 review
  • "It tastes amazing and it fills you up like a snack." in 1 review
  • "This company also offers many other really good flavors for juices and smoothies" in 1 review
Karen O.
This juice  tastes amazing. I noticed that i wasn't eating as much fruit as I should in my daily diet so I grabbed watermelon and this bottle of goodness at the grocery store. I love how the bottle informs you of how many fruits were used o make the drink so you can know,quantify, and feel good about the food you are putting into your body.Super sweet to taste and helps hose who can keep up with eating so much fruit and vitamins to get it al in one drink (or several lol).The only down side is the sugar intake is very high for each bottle, but i love it!
Marquita S.
Richmond
I just tried Bolthouse Farms Berry Boost and I liked it. It had  a good flavor, you could taste the berries, banana, and apple. I don't eat a healthy diet so this is the best way to get in fruit. Compared to alternatives they don't have as much sugar. I love the taste but not as much as Amazing Mango, that is my favorite Bolthouse Farm juice. However, I would recommend others try Berry Boost it's really good.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Even though I do love bolthouse farms, these are a bit too sweet for me! I really wish they weren't filled with sugar or I would drink them more! I have tried some of the other flavors and I feel like they are all just about as sugary as this one. I will be staying away from these for a while.
Jenna P.
Battle Creek, MI
I love love love Bolthouse Berry Boost drinks. They taste so amazing and always leave me feeling good after I drink them. They're filled with nothing but healthy goodness so I never feel guilty drinking them. They can be pretty filling so I usually save half for the next morning. 10/10 recommend.
Katie A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I don’t know what it is that Bolthouse does to their berry mix to get it to taste so good but I say keep it up!

I love the taste, I love that it’s smooth and rich. I like the packaging. I would like to try other flavors. I wish they were priced a little lower though but that’s just me.
Kit S.
Jersey City, NJ
This is my favorite smoothie. I drink this almost every week. Love the berry flavor. It has a very pretty packaging. I sell out very quickly. I buy this from Target or Morton Williams. It is worth trying once. It is affordable and definitely recommended
Aba W.
MARIETTA, GA
Tastes really good! There are not a lot of preservatives which is good. Can be drank at breakfast or any other time of the day. It is affordable and I prefer this to Naked. I drink it a few times a year and it can be found at any grocery store. I do recommend this!
Haley P.
MI
Purchased at: Kroger
Such a good mix of fruity flavors! I love to pick these up while I’m at Kroger. There is usually a deal on them if you get 2 or something like that but its totally worth the price and I’m gonna continue to get them.
Alexis P.
Boston, MA
These juices are amazing!! They are thinner than a typical fruit smoothie, which helps it go down smoother, but not as watery as a result juice! I have tried many different fruit smoothie drinks, but this one is by far my favorite.
Emily H.
Charles City
It’s very healthy and tastes great! I drink one in the morning with some toast. Bolthouse Farms Berrry Boost
Brittany S.
Woodstock, ON
Whats your favorite Bolthouse smoothie/drink?
Delisa W.
Suitland, MD
Do you prefer Bolthouse or Naked juice?
Camika D.
Marianna, FL
I've been looking for a breakfast replacement that will last all day until lunch. Would anyone recommend this product?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Anyone think this is far too sugary?