BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS #12 in Vegetables

When You Work Sun Up To Sun Down Like We Do, It’s Tough To Find Time For A Snack. We Cut These So You Can Perfectly Enjoy A Crunchy, Delicious Treat, Filled With Vitamin A, Wherever You Go.

Carrots

• Is this brand fresh? Does it have a good price? Where do...1 Answers
🔥Jessica S.
Alturas, CA
My kids love these carrots! They are peeled and ready to eat. I buy these at my local grocery store. They are a great healthy snack but I wish they were in a resealable bag. I buy these almost every time we go shopping.
Jessica T.
Granite City, IL
These little carrots are a favorite in our home!! They make dinner so easy because you don't need to chop or peel them. Plus, with a little ranch, it's a great way to get my daughter to eat veggies!
Bailey B.
Okay y’all call me crazy but I️ Cooked these with the Cracker Barrel recipe and let me tell you, those are the best carrots I’ve ever had. I️ used butter, brown sugar, a little vanilla, and voila! Super yummy and quick to make!
Megan C.
I love these raw baby carrots with some buttermilk ranch mmm it tastes so good, I also enjoy cutting them up and cooking with them in chicken noodle soup and beef stew.
Ruby B.
A staple in our household. We go through these babies like nobody's business. Even the dog gets a few of these every day as a treat. They're sweet, easy to pack in a school lunch, easy to chop and add to any dish and they're never soggy or dry.
Sarah R.
These are awesome for meal prepping! They're the perfect size for dividing into on-the-go lunches or snacks for the week! I bought them from Walmart. They're inexpensive and delicious! Always very crisp.
Cindy T.
Baby carrots are my favorite, so good, these are very flavorful and yes healthy, I like eating them alone as a snack or on salads , my daughter loves these too so that's a plus, I will keep buying again.
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA
Love these. What I don't like about the package is that it's not resealable. Not that it matters much because one package usually doesn't last long but it can be nice to just be able to stop and save some for later. I love them alone, sometimes with a little lemon. Taste is awesome.
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
I love raw baby carrots and this brand is excellent. I buy these to eat with dip and just by themselves. It has helped with my healthy lifestyle and they are very easy to pack and take to work and eat after my workouts! Bolthouse Farms are a great product!
Ashley M.
Hopkins, MN
I can go through a bag of these a week all by myself - I love them. Carrots are one of my favorite veggies and these are so great because they're ready to snack on. I eat them plain, but I'll also dip them in hummus or cook with them.
Ines G.
Is this brand fresh? Does it have a good price? Where do you buy it?