Bolthouse Farms Baby Cut Carrots

When You Work Sun Up To Sun Down Like We Do, It’s Tough To Find Time For A Snack. We Cut These So You Can Perfectly Enjoy A Crunchy, Delicious Treat, Filled With Vitamin A, Wherever You Go.

Carrots

Does anybody else’s kid not eat raw carrots??
Is this brand fresh? Does it have a good price? Where do you buy it?
Start your review of Bolthouse Farms Baby Cut Carrots!
How would you rate this product?
Sherri H.
Colton, NY
Bolthouse Farms Baby Cut Carrots uploaded by Sherri H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Always fresh, perfect size packaging for dinner for two. Reasonable price and easy to find at any grocery store
J W.
Detroit, MI
Bolthouse Farms Baby Cut Carrots uploaded by J W.
Great baby carrots. Very carrot. However, I am only writing this review so I can attach a picture of a baby carrot that was in the bag I purchased. This absolutely made my day. I hope everyone can find one like this.
Kelley C.
Windsor, CA
Bolthouse Farms Baby Cut Carrots uploaded by Kelley C.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Who doesn’t love baby carrots? In salad..in any dish...dip in hummus...best food for any purpose.
Jenn L.
These carrots are great and my family loves them! They're healthy snack you can eat anytime, anywhere. They're so versatile, you can do almost anything with them. You can even freeze for later and they're already prepared when you need them. They're affordable and always on my list!
Angela L.
Irving, TX
These are a must to keep on hand when dieting. I am a chipaholic so these do help with the crunch. Eat them with simple salt or with a dip! Great!
Aaliyah M.
Ilion, NY
Bolthouse Farms Baby Cut Carrots uploaded by Aaliyah M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Yummy carrots with ranch! Great healthy snack. I snack on these while doing homework.
Lisa J.
Purchased at: Walmart
We always have bags of baby carrots in the fridge. I use these when I make pot roast and the kids like to snack on them with some ranch. They are just the right size, clean and ready to eat. I pay $4.97 for the large bag at Walmart. #influenster #voxbox
Meikei C.
San Francisco, CA
Purchased at: Safeway
I love dipping these baby carrots with hummus as a healthy snack. These have the perfect crunch and always taste super fresh. I think this is the perfect snacking size.
Katherine M.
Covington, KY
This is a good healthy snack, light and crisp bites. I love them plain but dipping ranch or spicy sriracha ranch is an option. Someone suggested peanut butter but I haven't tried that combination yet. I always grab a bag from my local Kroger. It makes a great go snack for me and the kids.
April M.
1,528 reviews
Purchased at: Publix
I absolutely love vegetables not enough to be a vegetarian. But a lot they are so good for you. I don't think we realize how much better we can feel if we just feed our minds and bodies the nutrients it needs. I like these because I can eat them raw or steamed either way. They are delicious and very good for you.