BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

It Starts With The World’s Most Beloved Stone Fruit. Our Mango Is Grown In Humid, Tropical Climates For Natural Sweetness. We Add The Perfect Dose Of Banana, Apple And Orange To Round Out Its Exotic Flavor

Mango Puree From Concentrate (Water, Mango Puree Concentrate), Apple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Orange Juice From Concentrate (Water, Orange Juice Concentrate), Banana Puree, Pineapple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Pineapple Juice Concentrate), Lemon Juice, Natural Flavors.

Marquita S.
Richmond
I love Bolthouse Farms Amazing Mango. It is my favorite smoothie to drink. It taste amazing and is so refreshing. I am a repeat consumer I can't go into the store without picking it up. The value is great for the amount you receive in the bottle. I recommend this product to anyone who loves Tropical smoothies.
Jessica F.
Bellport, NY
I loveeee these smoothie drinks, especially for breakfast on the go! They are refreshing and sweet and always seems to go quickly in my household. The only downside is that there is a lot of sugar in these smoothies (which is normal for any fruit drink)... you just need to be mindful of how much you drink a day.
Vidhi A.
I really like mango juice. Bolthouse is very good when it comes to juices. And this particular one is great. I would say it’s a bit on the expensive side (4 Stars). Therefore I don’t buy it often. But something I can find it on sale.
Lynn B.
This is the best! It’s a sweet mango drink using real fruit. It is a thicker liquid from the actual fruit. These are pricey and found in the refrigerator section. I’ve recommended this to my friends. Now, they are hooked on it too.
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
This juice is packed with several fruits, but retains an amazing mango and peachy flavor only. It’s a thicker juice, but not quite smoothie thick. The texture looks slightly pulpy, but is smooth. Love these drinks!
Martha D.
Lake City, FL
Seriously this is my favorite mango drink out there. The vitamins and minerals for this drink are beneficial and I usually have this about twice a week. The price point is manageable for almost every budget.
Jaime K.
Fargo, ND
I enjoy the mango flavor and smoothie texture of Bolthouse Farms 100% Fruit Smoothie + Boosts Amazing Mango. If you enjoy a smoothie style drink you will love Bolthouse Farms 100% Fruit Smoothie + Boosts Amazing Mango. I would recommend Bolthouse Farms 100% Fruit Smoothie + Boosts Amazing Mango to anyone looking for a quick smoothie drink without the work to make a smoothie.
Yohana A.
I love the mango smoothie. It tastes so good and it fills me up. It's thick opposed to other Mano juices but it is a smoothie so I don't mind it. I might it all the time and I definitely would recommend to others
Greenlifeubge W.
Joliet, IL
Bolthouse Farms Amazing Mango I love this brand and its price point when I’m on a cleanse or if I am lacking essential vitamins. It’s perfect for breakfast, mid snack or a post work out routine. It is virtually sold at every convenience store that is local to me.5 Stars across the board
Claire P.
Keizer, OR
This is one of my favorite flavors of Bolthouse smoothies. I love everything mango so this is right up my alley. It seems to be one of the better for you brands of premade smoothies as well, as a lot of them tend to be high in calories and sugar, but this one is on the lower end and still tastes great.
Marquita S.
Richmond
What is your favorite Bolthouse Farms Smoothie?