BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS #93 in Juice

It Starts With The World’s Most Beloved Stone Fruit. Our Mango Is Grown In Humid, Tropical Climates For Natural Sweetness. We Add The Perfect Dose Of Banana, Apple And Orange To Round Out Its Exotic Flavor

Mango Puree From Concentrate (Water, Mango Puree Concentrate), Apple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Orange Juice From Concentrate (Water, Orange Juice Concentrate), Banana Puree, Pineapple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Pineapple Juice Concentrate), Lemon Juice, Natural Flavors.

Marquita S.
Richmond
I love Bolthouse Farms Amazing Mango. It is my favorite smoothie to drink. It taste amazing and is so refreshing. I am a repeat consumer I can't go into the store without picking it up. The value is great for the amount you receive in the bottle. I recommend this product to anyone who loves Tropical smoothies.
Jessica F.
Bellport, NY
I loveeee these smoothie drinks, especially for breakfast on the go! They are refreshing and sweet and always seems to go quickly in my household. The only downside is that there is a lot of sugar in these smoothies (which is normal for any fruit drink)... you just need to be mindful of how much you drink a day.
Vidhi A.
I really like mango juice. Bolthouse is very good when it comes to juices. And this particular one is great. I would say it’s a bit on the expensive side (4 Stars). Therefore I don’t buy it often. But something I can find it on sale.
Lynn B.
This is the best! It’s a sweet mango drink using real fruit. It is a thicker liquid from the actual fruit. These are pricey and found in the refrigerator section. I’ve recommended this to my friends. Now, they are hooked on it too.
Kristen L.
Scarborough , ON
So much mango goodness in one bottle! Very rich in flavour and sweet, but not as sweet as other mango nectars you would find on supermarket shelves. More often than not, I am tempted to buy one of these juices when at the grocery store but pricing stops me.
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
This juice is packed with several fruits, but retains an amazing mango and peachy flavor only. It’s a thicker juice, but not quite smoothie thick. The texture looks slightly pulpy, but is smooth. Love these drinks!
Martha D.
Lake City, FL
Seriously this is my favorite mango drink out there. The vitamins and minerals for this drink are beneficial and I usually have this about twice a week. The price point is manageable for almost every budget.
Brittney M.
Mount Juliet, TN
I adore Bolthouse farms Smoothies! They are exactly that! They are smooth and rich and creamy and taste exactly like the flavor you purchase! My favorites are Mango and Strawberry Banana and it tastes like I blended the fruit in my blender and made it myself! But they are so convienient when you need a good wholesome healthy tasty sweet fruity drink on the go to boost your healthy you!
Jaime K.
Fargo, ND
I enjoy the mango flavor and smoothie texture of Bolthouse Farms 100% Fruit Smoothie + Boosts Amazing Mango. If you enjoy a smoothie style drink you will love Bolthouse Farms 100% Fruit Smoothie + Boosts Amazing Mango. I would recommend Bolthouse Farms 100% Fruit Smoothie + Boosts Amazing Mango to anyone looking for a quick smoothie drink without the work to make a smoothie.
Yohana A.
I love the mango smoothie. It tastes so good and it fills me up. It's thick opposed to other Mano juices but it is a smoothie so I don't mind it. I might it all the time and I definitely would recommend to others
Marquita S.
Richmond
What is your favorite Bolthouse Farms Smoothie?

back