Bolthouse Farms Acai+10 Superblend uploaded by Antoinette C.Bolthouse Farms Acai+10 Superblend uploaded by Ashley W.Bolthouse Farms Acai+10 Superblend uploaded by Alyssa S.

BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

Bolthouse® Farms Acai+10 Superblend™.
Formerly Bom Dia® same great taste.
Acai plus a blend of 10 superfruits.
3 3/4 servings of fruit in every bottle.
100% fruit juice + boosts.
Blend of from and not from concentrate juices. see more...

Destani S.
Joppa, AL
I really enjoyed this flavor, along with all the other Bolthouse mixes! This one is just smooth enough to taste amazing. I love all the natural ingredients!
Samantha S.
Clayton, NC
Bolthouse Farms continues to impress me with wonderful products and even better drinks. This is just as good as naked juice, but a cheaper price :)
Marcie H.
Wallingford, CT
This is a staple in our house. My 3-year-old doesn't always eat the healthiest foods. By giving her this juice, I know she's getting her vitamins.
Kelly H.
Peabody, MA
This is my favorite drink from Bolthouse. It has great flavor, and lots of great things in it! The only thing that I don't like is the price.
Tiffany G.
West Park, FL
Bought this on a whim and really enjoyed it. I like the way they tell you exactly what fruits they add in, and I love how thick it is
Sally E.
Somerset, KY
A little sweet but very good. Needs to be drank as cold as possible though. The warmer it gets, it tends to get a gritty texture
Christina N.
This isn't a bad taste, I just thought there were too many flavors all at once. I much prefer some of the brands other drinks.
Prudence B.
W Saint Paul, MN
Really good healthy drink I drink it most every other day , I tried the other healthy drinks but this one I like the most
Nicole R.
Galloway , OH
Bolthouse in general is great! Being vegan, it's a nice quick smoothie grab when you're busy and on the go! I love them!
christian v.
I enjoyed the taste. The thickness is my only issue. It was really hard for me to drink. The flavor though is awesome