Bolthouse Farms Acai+10 Superblend uploaded by Ashley W.Bolthouse Farms Acai+10 Superblend uploaded by Alyssa S.Bolthouse Farms Acai+10 Superblend uploaded by Antoinette C.

BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

Bolthouse® Farms Acai+10 Superblend™.
Formerly Bom Dia® same great taste.
Acai plus a blend of 10 superfruits.
3 3/4 servings of fruit in every bottle.
100% fruit juice + boosts.
Blend of from and not from concentrate juices. see more...

Brandy D.
This juice is an amazing blend of fruits and superfoods that combine into a smoothie type texture. It goes down so smooth and has a delicious flavor. It is a bit pricey but seems worth the value when you see how much fruit you are getting per serving.
Lauren C.
I'm a big Bolthouse Farms fan and I've been trying my through their juices. This was not one of my favorites. When you first drink it, it's not so bad. But then it leaves what is a pretty icky aftertaste. I appreciate just how healthy it is, but I wouldn't really recommend it. They have other juices that taste much better.
Anna R.
Columbia , SC
I love this product! It tastes delicious and a large glass is very filling. I have repurchased this many times and will continue to repurchase. If I buy fruits I usually never finish them and they go bad - but I have never not finished a bottle of this product! Yum!
Bethany J.
Walnut Ridge, AR
This stuff is so good. Very pricy for a small bottle but worth it for a treat. It's sweet, refreshing, and has a nice texture. I particularly love this because of the deeper flavor of some of the more tropical fruits. I would definitely recommend this.
Sarah G.
Milton, DE
I love Bolthouse Farms juices in general. I recently tried this type, and was definitely happy about the beneficial ingredients included. The only reason I gave it four stars instead of five is that it is not my favorite flavor of Bolthouse, and is a little sweeter than I usually go for.
Jessica W.
Holly Pond, AL
I love this brand and these smoothies! I usually keep them readily available in the fridge for breakfast or a treat later in the day. They are cheaper than Naked and I am just as pleased with them. This is a great berry-like flavor!
Nadia G.
Brandon, FL
This Bolthouse farms Acai drink has such interesting flavors. I don't know if it is just me but it really picks me up , I feel it might give me some energy when I drink it. First time I buy, would purchase again.
Kaitlin F.
Love grabbing oneof these for breakfast as I am heading to school! I loved the taste of this flavor and how great it left me feeling with all of the nutrients. I especially love finding them on sale at Kroger
Ashley W.
Frankfort, KY
It has a bitter taste other than that it's great. I drink one as my breakfast almost every morning. It's good to wake you to in stead of fast food. I love the color of the deink. And not to mention it only has 120 calories and 31 total carbohydrates.
Felicia S.
Ashland, KY
I am a big fan of these drinks. They are not only good & nutritious, but taste great. I would totally recommend these to anyone looking to add nutrients to their diet, or those whom don't get all their fruits & veggies they need.