Bolthouse Farms® Acai + 10 Superblend™ 100% Fruit Juice 11 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Jennifred W.

BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

Experience the antioxidant power of acai turned up ten notches. Our Acai + 10 Superblend™ stars a total of 11 superfruits, making this a delicious blend you can feel more than super about. see more...

Candy B.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
What drew me to this drink was the amazing blend of the superfruits (yes, mangosteen!). These types of juices are usually so healthy and work as a great pick-me-up throughout the day. But when I drank this, I just couldn't believe how....untasty this drink was. The flavor is bearable, but I wouldn't drink it willingly. Made my tastebuds sick. Never again.
Jennifred W.
Jennifred W.
Davenport
I am a big fan of Bolthouse Farms. It's so much easier to spend $1.90 for a variety of great juices that aren't bad at all for you is well worth it. No extra added sugar and all the goodness of fruit and veggies that do your system good. You really couldn't buy and juice all these different fruits and veggies for what a bottle costs. Different flavor every day.
Ariel D.
Ariel D.
I like Bolthouse Farms because they are a little cheaper than other competitors. This Acai one has a good taste but goes sour quickly so it's important to drink it fast and not let it sit. Also, the liquid consistency is very thin, some of their other juices/smoothies you can taste the powdery/ protein in it, and they're thicker.
Natashia F.
Natashia F.
Harbor city , CA
I always buy bolthouse farms smoothies/drinks. Sometimes I drink them as a meal replacement, and They are convenient when I need something healthy and quick when I'm on the go. I love all the different varieties and flavors!!
Emily d.
Emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
This was great for finals week! It kept my tummy from rumbling and it wasn't totally awful for me (you can only eat so many quesadillas) it was v tasty and I liked getting them for my study buddies. 10/10 would recommend.
Destiny J.
Destiny J.
Attica, KS
My FAAAAAV juice ever. My grandma got me on an acai berry kick a few years back and this is the best juice I've had, ever, in my life. It's so good and it's a good snack to have if you don't have time to eat. It fills you up.
Jena O.
Jena O.
Watonga, OK
I love all bolthouse smoothies but this one takes my love to a whole new level! These are always a great way to get some extra nutrients in! So easy and convenient. Get these every time I go grocery shopping!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Decatur, AR
Any of these drinks by Bottlehouse Farms are good but this one is my favorite! In addition to it's many listed benefits, it's also good if you're on the go and don't have much time to eat.
Shirley T.
Shirley T.
I love acai juice. The flavor isn't to die for but the drink is refreshing and it does clear my system. I love to drink this on a daily basis to keep my stomach in check and would recommend this to other people any day
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
One of my favorite juices. All natural, no additives or added sugar. So many super fruits in one bottle! Tastes great and isn't overwhelming. Target had it on sale a lot.