Add a Photo

By BOLTHOUSE FARMS
#804 in Juice
Experience the antioxidant power of acai turned up ten notches. Our Acai + 10 Superblend™ stars a total of 11 superfruits, making this a delicious blend you can feel more than super about.
Candy B.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ

What drew me to this drink was the amazing blend of the superfruits (yes, mangosteen!). These types of juices are usually so healthy and work as a great pick-me-up throughout the day. But when I drank this, I just couldn't believe how....untasty this drink was. The flavor is bearable, but I wouldn't drink it willingly. Made my tastebuds sick. Never again.
Ariel D.
Ariel D.

I like Bolthouse Farms because they are a little cheaper than other competitors. This Acai one has a good taste but goes sour quickly so it's important to drink it fast and not let it sit. Also, the liquid consistency is very thin, some of their other juices/smoothies you can taste the powdery/ protein in it, and they're thicker.
Emily d.
Emily d.
Portland, OR

This was great for finals week! It kept my tummy from rumbling and it wasn't totally awful for me (you can only eat so many quesadillas) it was v tasty and I liked getting them for my study buddies. 10/10 would recommend.
Shirley T.
Shirley T.

I love acai juice. The flavor isn't to die for but the drink is refreshing and it does clear my system. I love to drink this on a daily basis to keep my stomach in check and would recommend this to other people any day
Jena O.
Jena O.
Watonga, OK

I love all bolthouse smoothies but this one takes my love to a whole new level! These are always a great way to get some extra nutrients in! So easy and convenient. Get these every time I go grocery shopping!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Decatur, AR

Any of these drinks by Bottlehouse Farms are good but this one is my favorite! In addition to it's many listed benefits, it's also good if you're on the go and don't have much time to eat.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.

One of my favorite juices. All natural, no additives or added sugar. So many super fruits in one bottle! Tastes great and isn't overwhelming. Target had it on sale a lot.
Christi H.
Christi H.
Camden, OH

I really like the taste of this juice. Acai is a favorite of mine. This super Juice is a great choice if you're looking for something loaded with vitamins and real fruit.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Church Hill, TN

Love the way this drink tastes! it's a perfect blend of blueberry and blackberries! it offers super nutrient ingredients and comes at a reasonable price.
Daniela B.
Daniela B.
Brooklyn, NY

This is one of my favorite Bolthouse drinks. Super unique, fresh, delicious taste and it's doesn't leave any aftertaste in my mouth. Super healthy too!

Join Now