BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

Deep Purple Acai Berries Are Delicious On Their Own. But When You Blend Them With Blueberries, Raspberries And Black Currants, They’re Irresistible.

Pple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Organic Acai Puree, Black Currant Juice From Concentrate (Water, Black Currant Juice Concentrate), Lemon Juice From Concentrate (Water, Lemon Juice Concentrate), (Chicory) Root Fiber, Raspberry Juice From Concentrate (Water, Raspberry Juice Concentrate), Merlot Grape Juice, Bilberry Juice From Concentrate (Water, Bilberry Juice Concentrate), Hibiscus From Concentrate (Water, Hibiscus Concentrate), Blueberry Juice From Concentrate (Water, Blueberry Juice Concentrate), Pomegranate Juice From Concentrate (Water, Pomegranate Juice Concentrate), Natural Flavor, Yumberry Juice From Concentrate (Water, Yumberry Juice Concentrate), Mangosteen Puree From Concentrate (Water, Mangosteen Puree Concentrate), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Goji Juice From Concentrate (Water, Goji Juice Concentrate), Noni Powder, Seabuckthorn Powder.

Samantha A.
Burton, MI
This is my absolute favorite bolthouse farms drink! It tastes so good and refreshing. It’s great to also put in fruit smoothies for added health benefits and taste. You can find this in most grocery stores such as Kroger, Walmart, and meijer. I buy them when they are on sale 2 for $3.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
The job of a food reviewer is to accurately convey the taste, texture, smell, and presentation of a restaurant's food. You not only comment on the food but also on the atmosphere, staff knowledge and attentiveness, the speed of service, the general impression of the restaurant or cafe. A great food review puts the reader at your table with you, allowing them to decide whether or not they want to visit the restaurant when they're done reading.
Kristen B.
This one is my favorite smoothie they have. It taste really good and it has a lot of good ingredients for your body. I like to pop it in the freezer for about and hour and it will thicken up more like a smoothie and doesn't get warm as fast. So if your looking for a great smoothie for sure try this one!
Pamela S.
Harvest, AL
This sure does taste good! Has lots of flavor and I do like to share this with another as there is lots of sugar in it. I do understand fruit juice, even pure does but for those that want to limit intake, don't drink in one setting. One thing I did notice after first drinking is it is quite filling.
Jeremy P.
La Mirada, CA
I love the flavor of this juice and the health benefits of acai. The juice is nice and sweet but in a way that feels natural and non-artificial. The only complaint that I have with this is that the "100%" juice is mostly made up of cheaper fruits but they still charge a premium price.
Jenn O.
Pleasant Hill, OH
Proceed with caution because all of Bolthouse Farms juices/smoothies/coffees are absolutely delicious. At $2 - $4 a piece, they aren't too expensive and most of them are extremely filling so there are times that I have drank one for a meal.
Miranda V.
Bolthouse farm has great natural drinks and smoothies that really help me get all the vitamins and nutrients I need and even the kids seem to love so they get all their nutrients as well. It’s a little expensive but Kroger usually has a sale on it!
Tina T.
We enjoy drinking the Bolthouse brand, but the Acai is a little too bland for our taste. We're not sure what is is missing, but it's not for us. We drink other Bolthouse drinks because we do like that they are 100% fruit juice.
Kelly E.
New Bremen, OH
I love all the bolthous juices that I have tried. I change it up frequently. I tend to add them to my smoothies that I make. I buy them regularly. My daughters also love them. I definitely will by them again!!
Andrea L.
['Fremont', ''], CA
I love juice! So when I stumbled across this one at my grocery store I knew I had to try it! There are many health benefits to drinking juice and this one actually has it! It tastes great and also healthy for you?! That’s a win in my book!!