Bolthouse Farms 1915 Pear Coconut Water Mango Spinach Banana Lime Organic uploaded by Amber M.

BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

Organic Pear Juice, Organic Coconut Water, Organic Mango Puree, Organic Spinach Juice, Organic Banana Puree, Organic Lime Juice. Contains Coconut.

Cloe S.
I've reviewed a few other flavors of this and this is by far my FAVORITE...and I've NEVER been a fan of green drinks. It just tastes sweet and like pear and coconut water and lemon, absolutely NO grit (you know the feeling when you drink a green smoothie and it feels dry/cottony and just overall NOT CLEAN).\

I LOVE THESE! I typically shy far, far away from cold pressed juices because they always have a burnt, bitter kind of taste. These are far from it! It is SO sweet, without added sugar! I think the reason this tastes so good is because it is not heat pressurized, so all the nutrients and good flavor stays in. This one is a bit tart, but it's still really good and the spinach really isn't detectable.
Melissa M.
I mean, two stars for the ingredients, but why are brands adding so much sweetener to these "healthy" beverages? It makes no sense. When looking for a green smoothie or juice, I am looking for a product that will be similar to juicing at home, or from a juice bar.
brittanyccampbell C.
Titusville , FL
Someone recommended this to me and I did not like it much at all. The flavor is weird to me and I didn't get much pear flavor. They are kind of pricey so they wouldn't be my first choice. I don't think I would recommend this to anyone sorry
Emily N.
Dallas, TX
I think this is really yummy. It tastes like a juice you'd get at a high-end juice bar at a much lower cost. 4 stars because it doesn't really have much nutritional value in ratio to sugar but if you're going for taste this is great.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I actually have the apple, romaine, cucumber, spinach, kale, and lemon (picture provided). I COULD NOT FIND IT ON HERE! It is okay if you can get past the taste of spinach and kale. Tastes lime someone pureed a salad and put it in a bottle.
Amanda R.
I’m sorry but I tried to like this and just can’t. It taste like straight veggies! I know people love these and they might be great for you but they sure don’t taste great! Tried to sneak this in with my two year old and she spit it out. It’s just to veggie tasting for me to enjoy this drink.
Ajea N.
Hyde Park, MA
SUPER GOOD!! This brand is by far one of my favorites and I honestly am obsessed with it. I love how there isn't as much sugar and I can get a great taste while also still drinking something super healthy and good for you all at the same. I always buy again!
Cynthia A.
Grants Pass, OR
I love anything with coconut water in it so I had to get in on this green drink. It definitely exceeds my expectations. Its s little pricy for the amount but the packaging is cute and I have definitely purchased it on multiple occasions
Jerusha R.
New Prague, MN
These taste really good, if you’re a juice person. They are a little sweeter than I would usually go for, but still pretty good. There are a lot of flavors to choose from and they’re pretty easy to find in stores, so that’s a plus.
Jivean M.
Hartsdale, NY
I love trying all green juices- especially since I've gone vegan. This is packaged very nicely and it tastes good. Although I prefer purchasing green juice when it's made in front of me or made at home- bolthouse is a good choice.