Bolthouse Farms 1915 Orange Carrot Pineapple Apple Lime Organic

by Bolthouse Farms

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bolthouse Farms 1915 Orange Carrot Pineapple Apple Lime Organic!
How would you rate this product?
Boise
All I have to say is yummmmmmmmmm I love it ice cream is my go-to thing especially this brand love it love it love it ... everybody should try
Augusta, GA
Very delicious and nutritious. Very hard to not drink it all at once. Has so many fruits and veggies mixed in that you will not taste.
Parlier, CA
It's good but I don't think I would purchase again, not because it's not good, but it is pretty pricey to keep drinking it daily
Springfield, MA
I get this for smoothies. I like it for the added vitamins in my liquid breakfast. Goes great with dole fruit and veggie mixes.
fresh ..health and quenching. great replacement for whole fruit. delicious. perfect blend without any acidic taste. balanced.
Felton, PA
Bolthouse is such a good brand and puts real quality into their juices and shakes making this my favorite brand of juices!
Jamestown
My girlfriend showed me this drink and I honestly really like it. The juice is more of a smoothie type drink.
Cedartown, GA
I use this for the extra veggi and fruits a day while breastfeeding to keep my baby and myself well nourished
Des Plaines , IL
Super cute bottle! Great variety of juices and different flavors, first time user. No room for environment
Redwood City, CA
I love this juice ! It's so healthy yet so delicious, wouldn't you want the good from both worlds too?

Looking for your answer?