Bolthouse Farms 1915 Mango Coconut Water Peach Orange Apple Banana Organic uploaded by Amber M.

BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

Organic Mango Puree, Organic Coconut Water, Organic Peach Puree, Organic Orange Juice, Organic Apple Juice, Organic Banana Puree. Contains Coconut.

Cheyanne T.
Granbury, TX
I love these smoothie drinks!
They are so refreshing, pretty filling, and taste so great. Not to mention, they are good for you too! How much better does it get than that?! A delicious drink that isn't bad for you?! Gimme more LOL!
This one and the green one are my favorites. The only problem is here in West Texas, I have a hard time finding these. It is unfortunate, but when I do find them, I always pick up a few for the week. I am not sure if other people just love them that much too, or we don't carry enough, but I have a feeling people just love them.
This one with the mango and coconut has a fruity, semi sweet flavor and you pick up more of the mango, peach, and banana flavors over the other ones, so if you like those flavors in your smoothie, try this out! You will love it!
Alexis M.
Montverde , FL
Picked this up a few weeks ago and now I’m hooked!! I love the taste and I love how healthy it is. It exceeded my expectations. It’s made with great value and worth it. I would buy this over and over again.
Jeryn F.
This is my breakfast go to! Provides awesome hydration from the coconut water and the. Irritated from the fruit purée are a perfect start for the on the go morning, nutritional breakfast smoothie!
LINDSAY F.
Kansas City, MO
This juice is an awesome pick me up!  It fuels your body with the vitamins and nutrients you need!  I always feel like it gives my skin a little glow!  I have always love Bolthouse farms, but their new juice line is a further improvement on health!
Bryden L.
MISSOULA, MT
I love this flavor especially that it has coconut water! The texture is great too. The price is pretty reasonable for the amount of good quality nutrients you are receiving. I keep buying these! Love the variety of other flavors too.
Holly S.
Central, SC
This juice taste amazing. It is such an affordable on the go purchase. I've tasted many different juices and this one definitely takes the cake. It is super affordable and I highly recommend this juice!!!
Esther Y.
Dallas, TX
Bolthouse farms is my favorite juice company. I could live in their juices for the rest of my life. Each and every bottle of juice from this company tastes fresh and wholesome. Y'all are THE BEST.
rosmira alejandra H.
Florida, FL
Buen sabor, lo que mas me gusta es que es organico libre de quimicos toxicos para mi organismo, no puedo compararlo con otro jugo porque es el que mas tomo, el precio me parece accesible, lo recomiendo.
Cynthia A.
Grants pass , OR
I love this flavor! It is light because it is made with coconut water but also so flavorful because of the manngo! It’s definitely a filling drink with a lot of nutrients in it. I love it and bolt House is one of my favorite brands for many different drinks
Demetra L.
Atlanta , GA
I actually tried it bc it was on sale for 1.00. An it was actually nice, light an refreshen. I'm for sure I will be purchasing more soon bc in really big on smoothies an healthy drinks. 100% vegan approved
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does this have a thick texture?
Caitlin B.
Wetumpka, AL
Can you order these juices offline?