BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

Organic Coconut Water, Organic Pineapple Juice, Organic Mango Puree, Organic Avocado Puree, Organic Lemon Juice. Contains Coconut.

• I've just started getting into organic juices. This one sounds am...2 Answers
  • I have been searching for this product. Where can I buy it in NYC?1 Answers
  • Is this very sweet ? 1 Answers
Amanda G.
So I’ve tried a few of these flavors and as much as I want to be able to drink this product straight I have yet to find one that my taste buds completely agree with. I do however add them to my smoothies and have no problem drinking them at all. I will continue to buy this product because I do enjoy it.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh , PA
This stuff tastes really good! I love that if I'm not wanting to drink water, but still want to be healthy, I can drink this and feel refreshed. It is on the more expensive side, so I only get it when I have coupons or it's on sale, but it's worth it then! I definitely recommend you give this a try!
rabz S.
Villa park, IL
I'm obsessed with these Bolthouse Farms Fresh pressed fruit juices. I love the pineapple flavored one the best since I love pineapples. It's nice to me you're getting a good serving of fruits/veggies so it's pretty healthy. However, it's kind of expensive for a single serving size drink.
Allison T.
Cincinnati, OH
I wish it had a little more flavor than the overwhelming pineapple flavor but it's still very good. It contains a good deal of veggies too which is nice. These are a little expensive if you like to drink them often but it could be a nice substitute for breakfast!
Melanie B.
Pretty good, a little bit on the thick side and not sure if it's something I would be able to drink everyday but I think if you mixed it with some ice and yogurt and fresh pineapple, it would make for an amazing breakfast! The taste is delicious and tastes like it's fresh.
Nikki B.
The pineapple one is very delicious and tastes amazing. It compares to others by having a way better taste. There is room for improvement just by the simple fact that it's not the more inexpensive thing to purchase.
Brookee E.
Haines City, FL
Great juice for breakfast! Sweet and gives you energy to start your day! It's like a COOKIE in a bottle! I buy at least a weeks supply every time I go to the grocery store! It's a MUST HAVE in my book?
Krissy L.
I'm a huge smoothie drinker but I just can't figure out how to bring myself to drink these as much as my friends do. The taste is very sweet and it's quite delicious, but I'm not a fan of the texture.
Amanda S.
Willow Park, TX
I was pleasantly surprised with how good this tasted the first time I tried it. I was scared at first because the green one was surprisingly unpleasant. Will definitely be buying again!
Tori T.
Jackson, MI
Pineapple juice flavor in this drink makes your taste buds water and it makes a person want more everytime. This is always a good value and nothing compares to this drink.
Courtney A.
Winter Park, FL
I've just started getting into organic juices. This one sounds amazing!! Does anyone know where I can get it?
Sarah B.
Is this very sweet ?
Desiree J.
Bronx, NY
I have been searching for this product. Where can I buy it in NYC?