BeveragesJuice & Fruit DrinksBolthouse Farms
1915 Beet Cold Carrot Orange Lemon Organic

Bolthouse Farms 1915 Beet Cold Carrot Orange Lemon Organic

by Bolthouse Farms

Organic Beet Juice, Organic Carrot Juice, Organic Orange Juice, Organic Lemon Juice.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bolthouse Farms 1915 Beet Cold Carrot Orange Lemon Organic!
Katherine V.
El paso, TX
I thought this was a really tasty beet juice drink.  Often times beet juice can taste like pure dirt.  This tastes sweet and really delicious.  Great to mix with green juices of carrot juice.  Beware this makes your pee and poop red!  Looks like you have internal bleeding.
Delaney C.
Delicious, filling, and such a unique and deep flavor. A little sugary for my taste, but also everything is a little sugary for my taste. This is a nice blend of flavors with a good amount of nutrients and leaves me feeling full after a rehearsal.
Megan P.
Hockley, TX
I love this juice. It tastes great and leaves you feeling refreshed. The texture is smooth and really fills you up as leaves you feeling satisfied. I do recommend this to friends and I am a happy forever customer.
Mari M.
Bolthouse Farms 1915 Beet Cold Carrot Orange Lemon Organic uploaded by Mari M.
It's hard to find a product that brings back memories from your childhood. Bolthouse farms 1915 cold pressed juice did just that. It has an amazing fresh taste, earthy tones and it is not thick nor chalky. Wish I could find it in a larger size.
Amber L.
Richardson, TX
This brand has some of the best juices I've ever had. They don't taste bitter like most and even their green juice was delicious. I found them on sale at Target and grabbed a ton of different flavors and there wasn't one that I didn't like. This one and the yellow are my favorite.
Tina H.
San Jose, CA
Tried this juice because it was on sale at Sprouts (2 bottles for $4), and I'm so glad I did! The flavor of this juice was so fresh, clean and crisp. The taste of cold pressed juice blows all the other juices from concentrate out of the water. And I didn't mind the flavor of the vegetables. I will definitely buy this again and try out the other flavors when I see this product on sale.
Leah Helen T.
Philadelphia, MS
Bolthouse Farms 1915 Beet Cold Carrot Orange Lemon Organic uploaded by Leah Helen T.
I'm liking this juice! Beet based cold pressed juices are particularly my favorite. My only cons here is the sodium is 150mg, carbohydrates is 31g and there are 23g of sugar. But it is extremely high in Vitamin A so that's awesome! All of which are important factors for me when choosing juices.
Jenny R.
Great taste and perfect pick me up. The smell is so yummy. This is a great for drinking in the go or with a snack. My youngest son loves it with a snack of cheese and nuts. Great product. Great taste.
Melanie M.
Santa Ana, CA
I'm so glad Bottlehouse Farms came out with this product. I like to try to incorporate more vegetables into my diet but don't really know how if it isn't in a smoothie so this drink is a godsend for me. I like to add this to my morning smoothies and I can rest easy that I got my vitamins and minerals and any antioxidants for the day. They have a variety of these drinks with different fruits and veggies. So if you're looking to add some more fruits and veggies into your diet easily, try this product out.
Jessica T.
Hayward, CA
I love beer juice and this brand has pretty good juices actually. The only downside is how expensive it is! I would rather pay another dollar and go to a juice bar where I see them juice it in front of me so it's more fresh.

Looking for your answer?