BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

Organic Apple Juice, Organic Romaine Lettuce Juice, Organic Cucumber Juice, Organic Spinach Juice, Organic Kale Juice, Organic Lemon Juice.

Cloe S.
I never in my life have been a fan of "green drinks" because of their overwhelming "green" taste. This, however, changed my perspective (not really, but this one in particular is bomb.com). It's so sweet, don't let the green hue scare you; the spinach is totally undetectable in this, it just taste sweet like apple with a hint of lemon. There is another green one I love too, which has lime, pear, spinach, and coconut water. That one is a bit more mild than this.

I reviewed a few other flavors so this part is the same haha (I LOVE THESE! I typically shy far, far away from cold pressed juices because they always have a burnt, bitter kind of taste. These are far from it! It is SO sweet, without added sugar! I think the reason this tastes so good is because it is not heat pressurized, so all the nutrients and good flavor stays in.)
Ieshia M.
Columbia, SC
I'm in love with this entire line of juices! With this particular flavor however, you'll only enjoy it if you don't mind tasting the nutrients. I love this juice and this flavor and I love that it's not as pricey as other juices and that it's not loaded up with a ton of ingredients! Highly recommend!
Sharmaine D.
Glen Burnie, MD
This drink gives me all my greens and vitamins I need for the day in one drink. It's so refreshing & good for me at the America time. I was even able to get my kids to drink some as while & what do u know the really liked it.
Sally G.
Fairview Hts, IL
I have tried several of these drinks, but this one is definitely NOT my fave. I hoped I would have tasted more apple to counteract the bitterness of the kale, but that was not the case. Would I drink it again? If I needed the freggy servings, maybe, but that would be just about the only reason why. :/
Erika B.
Lewisville , TX
My husband swears by this juice! He drinks 8 ounces every morning and feels great. It is a bit pricey compared to other products, but you're paying for quality. I've had problems finding this specific product in WalMart or standard grocery stores. I have found it in higher end grocery
Artina T.
Detroit, MI
The taste isn't the best but it's definitely healthy. I think the taste is due to to the fact that green juices aren't usually the greatest but it's good compared to its competitors. It is a thinner texture so it's easy to go down. It is a bit pricier than competitors but you can sometimes find it on sale. I purchase at Meijer. I would buy again.
Ana C.
Bolthouse Farms juices are so good! I love the variety of flavors, simplified ingredients, and clever packaging. Overall I'd say it's competitively priced relative to other juices, and it doesn't taste chalky or chunky like some other brands.
noor e.
Out of all the flavors I've bought, this one is my last flavor. I feel like I'm drinking a salad lol but that being said it's still not bad. It definitely makes me feel super healthy. And th flavors taste right. Exactly what is written on the bottle. Id still buy this again
Angie P.
Not bad at all! I love how it's an organic, cold-pressed juice! Bought it in sale at my local store & never saw it again, but if it's over $2 (which it probably is), I'd rather make my own smoothie at home, which has more fiber to boot!
Amelia F.
Ann Arbor, MI
Hopefully if you buy this, you're expecting a green smoothie and not some sugary one. I really like this brand because it actually tastes like you're getting the nutrients. I don't trust green smoothies that taste like strawberry/banana because it probably means they loaded up on sugar to out taste what's actually good for you! Very good, but don't buy it if you aren't looking for the nutrient flavor.
Amanda L.
Richmond , VA
If I haven't had any of the 1915 juices before, which one do you recommend to start trying first?
Samantha M.
Can you taste the veggies in this?