Bolthouse Farms 1915 Apple Grapefruit Peach Raspberry Organic

by Bolthouse Farms

Organic Apple Juice, Organic Grapefruit Juice, Organic Peach Puree And Organic Raspberry Puree.

What's your favorite flavor?
Start your review of Bolthouse Farms 1915 Apple Grapefruit Peach Raspberry Organic!
Woodstock, GA
Sooo good! Love this brand! They keep the juices tasting super good while added healthy ingredients!
Darlington
Wasn't a big fan of this at all but someone may like it but not menus my fiancé so we will try diff
Castro Valley , CA
This is so yummy I love it because it's really refreshing just to have that overly sweet aftertaste
Ft Sm Houston, TX
I was pleasantly surprised by this. I hope I can continue to find them. They taste so fresh
Sooooo yummy. I don’t often buy juice but I’m glad I bought this one. It’s really delicious
Belleville , ON
Pretty tasty. Kids thought it was too "thick". The texture wasn't loved by them at all.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...