Bolthouse Farms 1915 Apple Grapefruit Peach Raspberry Organic

by Bolthouse Farms

Organic Apple Juice, Organic Grapefruit Juice, Organic Peach Puree And Organic Raspberry Puree.

What's your favorite flavor?
Start your review of Bolthouse Farms 1915 Apple Grapefruit Peach Raspberry Organic!
Xenia, ['', '', '']
This is an awesome juice, this one and the green one are the best to me. They exceeded my expectations and have nice packaging, they aren't that expensive compared to alternatives but the bottle is small to me. I would recommend to anyone who like fruit drinks/smoothies.
This is great. Definitely a love it or hate it. It's the only juice from this brand that I like (bc no coconut water). I love the aesthetic and just its uniqueness. Definitely refreshing! Also acidic so beware if you get heartburn.
Tuscaloosa, AL
It really tastes as pretty as it looks! The bottle itself is an eye-grabber and the taste will have you coming back for more! It's a great taste without a ton of sugar so it's extremely refreshing! Definitely will get again!
I live this drink! I wish it was cheaper or I would buy it more often. It's not to sweet and not to tart. It is perfect to qwench your thirst after working hard in the sun. It is really healthy so if your not a big fruit eater I suggest drinking these as it will help you get your daily fruit intake
N Middletown, NJ
I love this drink has a good acidity to it tangy and sweet all at the same time so healthy there are many different vitamins in this little bottle so great and I get this at an awesome price at Walmart !
Baden, PA
I really love the flavor and knowing that I am drinking my fruits and veggies I normally don't eat. The only draw back for me is the grams of sugar. I try to watch my sugar intake.
Zanesville, OH
1,280 reviews
Bolthouse Farms 1915 Apple Grapefruit Peach Raspberry Organic uploaded by Amber M.
These are super good and make me feel great! They provide a lot of sustainable energy and are 100% juice! I love this flavor a lot. I'm sure some would agree that this product is far too sweet, but to me it's just the right amount of sweetness! It is definitely worth the price tag!
Oh how much I love this juice, words can't even describe. It's literally s mix of every favorite fruit of mine. The packaging is unique and modern, the pricing is good considering that you're getting real juice, it's not concentrated fake stuff. It's 100% real juice which means it's great for you.
New Orleans, LA
These are the best product to purchase, it's delicious and nutritious! They fill you up and every every bite takes you on a trip. Trying to to taste something new, this is your best bet on falling in love
Azusa, CA
One of my whole time favorite drinks i really love it it's very refreshing and i love all the flavors my favorite one is mango i really love it specially during the summer its amazing and i really like it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...