Bolthouse Farms 100% Pomegranate Juice

by Bolthouse Farms

There Are Few Fruits As Beautiful As The Pomegranate. Its Ruby Red Seeds Gain Their Unique Sweet, Tart Flavor From Warm Days And Cool Evenings, Creating A Juice As Rich And Delicious As It Is Gorgeous.

Pomegranate Juice From Concentrate (Water, Pomegranate Juice Concentrate), Pomegranate Juice.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bolthouse Farms 100% Pomegranate Juice!
This Bolthouse pom juice is awesome! Pom Wonderful yuk.....watered down and awful. Stopped drinking cola and replaced with Pom juice. What a difference. Losing weight and feeling much better. I don't even think about cola anymore. Hooked on Pom juice!
Buffalo, NY
BolthouseFarms smoothies are very delicious.  The pomergrante is very good. But you have to acquire the taste for it. I love the expensive juice smoothies. I treat both myself and others to it when they are affordable. Everybody that I have bought it for loved it as much as I do.
Wylie, TX
This is a super nice option! I do really love what a good value it is. The quality is great! I do recommend it if you are looking for a nice pomegranate juice. Since it is a big jug, it is kind of heavy while trying to make mixed drinks. I just put it in a smaller container for this purpose.
There was something really off about this flavor. I like pomegranate and unsweetened drinks, but this one tasted weird. Not because it was bitter, but because I thought it tasted like carrots... It was pricey, so I wouldn't buy again. Also, I'd rather drink a fresh, unprocessed juice.
Chennai , Tamilnadu
POM Wonderful 100% Pomegranate Juice we live by Pom juice. Everyone knows how hard it is to make Pom into juice and it’s highly impossible to make it at home every single day. We love Pom juice without added sugar and enjoy its natural taste with every meal possible.
Dundee, FL
Too much sugar but extremely nutrious. Pomegranate is one of those tremendously nutrious super fruits. It helps with skin, hair, hormones, anti inflammatory and brings up your immune system. Cold pressed is the way to go, this brand has too much sugar and not cold pressed.
Covington, LA
Ridiculously expensive but this stuff is a total superfood. I like that they don't add anything to it. A tiny bit tart but you get over that when you think about how good it is for you. I've never tied but I wonder if you can tint your hair with this similar to with tea.
Pomegranates are my favorite fruit. Bolthouse is my favorite healthy drink brand. A combination of the two was bound to make my favorite things list. Drink it, cook with it, marinate your meat in it. You can't go wrong with this juice.
Los Banos, CA
I am a big fan of pomegranates . Having this juice available to purchase is great I can enjoy pomegranate even when there not in season. This juice has a combination of a sweet and tart taste . I would definitely recommend this product.
100% pomegranate is life!! It has a great taste and it's a great source of antioxidants. Start your morning off with a glass of this and your body will thank you later. I get mine from Walmart so you know the price is very reasonable.

Looking for your answer?