Bolthouse Farms 100% Pomegranate Juice

by Bolthouse Farms

There Are Few Fruits As Beautiful As The Pomegranate. Its Ruby Red Seeds Gain Their Unique Sweet, Tart Flavor From Warm Days And Cool Evenings, Creating A Juice As Rich And Delicious As It Is Gorgeous.

Pomegranate Juice From Concentrate (Water, Pomegranate Juice Concentrate), Pomegranate Juice.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bolthouse Farms 100% Pomegranate Juice!
Dayton, OH
I really prefer this to POM juice. If you love pomegranate juice I definitely recommend trying this out. It's great for mixing in smooths or for making cocktails.
Baton Rouge, LA
The juice tastes good, and fresh. Sometimes it's not available in the stores I normally shop at. The price is pretty high, but most pure pomegranate juices are.
Reedley, CA
This is delicious!!! Who doesn't love pomegranate juice! You're crazy if you don't love this stuff!!! I give this a 5/5 because pomegranate juice is amazing!
Boathouse farms has such a wonderful variety of healthy drinks that I've found. The pomegranate is my favorite flavor but love that aldi has them regularly
Grand Rapids , MI
Kind of pricey, but watch for sales! Delicious in its own, or mixed with club soda or sprite for a mocktail. Obviously yummy with vodka added too :)
Hemet, CA
This pomegranate juice is just one of my favorites it's something that I always want to grab and it's something that it's always a couple in my house
Colorado Spgs, CO
Havent tried this yet. Not sure where they have it cause i havent seen these at any stores but i bet it taste amazing. I need to look online for it
La Puente , CA
Love this stuff. Can drink it on its own or add great flavor to cocktails. It's good for you and much easier to enjoy than peeling the fruit.
I love this juice and so does my family!!! It's very refreshing and a great way to make sure my family gets the daily portion they need!
Austin, TX
Pomegranate juice is healthy and delicious and not too sweet! This brand never disappoints, and is a much better price than other brands.

Looking for your answer?