Bolthouse Farms 100% Fruit & Vegetable Juice Orange + Carrot Flavor uploaded by Charlotte I.

BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

Bolthouse® Farms Orange + Carrot 100% Fruit & Vegetable Juice.
3 3/4 servings of fruit & veggies per bottle.
300% more Vitamin A than orange juice*.
Blend of from and not from concentrate juices. see more...

• Does anyone add anything to this juice to bolster its nutrition? ...1 Answers
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
In this busy world can be so hard to incorporate the right amount of fruits and vegetables into your diet. I know I am very guilty myself of skipping out on my fruit and veggies count daily. This product helps me to get my necessary amount of fruit and veggies intake in a convenient and great tasting way. I highly recommend this!
Amanda H.
Corona, SD
My family loves this juice, it’s a great way to sneak in fruits and veggies without them knowing they are drinking something Healthy.
The price is right and the packaging size is the perfect fit for the fridge door
Kelly B.
Tasty drink! My kids love it! I used this instead of water when I made popsicles for my kids. Blended it with chunks of mango, pineapple and bananas. It’s was a hit with my kids!
Corbi P.
Atlanta, GA
I love love love love bees smoothie Shake. They are a great meal replacement for me when I forget to eat breakfast in the morning. I even add them to my smoothies for a thicker feel and it makes the consistency just the way I like it. They are very affordable and you can find them at your local grocery stores.
Annessa S.
bettnau
This is such a delicious juice for a quick snack or meal on the go. Bolthouse is one of my favorite juice brands - their ingredients are always high quality. I've purchased this a few times before and it never disappoints. I would recommend this to others.
Kenia O.
For as long as I can remember I have been a fan of the Bolthouse Farms carrot juice. I love carrot juice by itself but with the orange it gives it that perfect tang and sweetness. A bit pricey but youre getting good quality carrot juice. Really good!
Danielle B.
Brooklyn, NY
This orange and carrot juice is delicious, filling, and full of vitamins and minerals. It's great to serve at a luncheon because it makes you look fancy without even trying! It's middle of the road expensive but I would buy again.
Jaimie N.
Boynton Beach, FL
I love these drinks so much! Especially this flavor! I'm obsessed with anything and everything citrus flavored, and this is no exception to that! It is super nutritious, but it also tastes amazing! I highly recommend trying these drinks out, especially this flavor!
joslin A.
batesville, IN
Great drink for when you are on the go. Nice packaging for a drink. I take these with me when I'm running behind to give me something until I get a chance to eat. Taste great and has health benefits.
Samantha B.
Rochester, NY
I love the fruit and veg blends because it is easy to sneak in extra veggies you might not normally eat. The only thing I don't like is that it is pasteurized (super heated) but is hard to avoid for non-local production.
Rachel B.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Does anyone add anything to this juice to bolster its nutrition? What have you added that kept the flavor similar?