BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS #14 in Juice

Bolthouse® Farms 100% Fruit Smoothie + Boosts Amazing Mango®.
3 3/4 servings of fruit per bottle.
Nearly 2 mangos per bottle.
Blend of from and not from concentrate juices. see more...

Anna M.
LONG BEACH, CA
Foodie Expert
I love that this juice is 100% made of fruit. It tastes delicious and mango is one of my favorite fruits so it goes without saying that I am a fan of this flavor. This is a great choice for a healthy and delicious drink, especially early in the morning or after a workout.
Morgan S.
Foodie Expert
I have purchased this 3-4 times as a special treat for myself. It's my go-to Shen I'm sick. It's thick and rich in flavor so I can sip on it all day. (My husband can chug his now). This is my second favorite flavor after the banana orange pineapple smoothie flavor. They run about $4-$4.50 per bottle. Which is reasonable but if they were $3 I could purchase more within my budget. However, for the quality they are worth It.
Danielle W.
Foodie Expert
Oh I don't know what I would do without mango juice. I love every brands mango juice. This one has the most mango flavor and sweetness compared to other brands. None of them are 100% mango. I buy them all!
Mandy E.
Foodie Expert
My favorite fruit drink from Bolthouse Farms. I love mangoes and this drink is like drinking a fresh ripe bottle if mangoes. It is so good and healthy. I love giving my kids Bolthouse juices too because I know they are getting all the servings of fruits and veggies the need and no junk, and they each have their own favorites. I also LOVE the Chai and coffee Bolthouse drinks too. So delicious!
Valerie J.
ontario ca
This drink is delicious! On the go or hanging out at home I can count on it to provide nutrients and also to help fill my tummy! It tastes great just like mango and there is no chunky fruit chunks in it
Brittney M.
Sevierville, TN
I adore Bolthouse farms Smoothies! They are exactly that! They are smooth and rich and creamy and taste exactly like the flavor you purchase! My favorites are Mango and Strawberry Banana and it tastes like I blended the fruit in my blender and made it myself! But they are so convienient when you need a good wholesome healthy tasty sweet fruity drink on the go to boost your healthy you!
Jaime K.
Fargo, ND
I enjoy the mango flavor and smoothie texture of Bolthouse Farms 100% Fruit Smoothie + Boosts Amazing Mango. If you enjoy a smoothie style drink you will love Bolthouse Farms 100% Fruit Smoothie + Boosts Amazing Mango. I would recommend Bolthouse Farms 100% Fruit Smoothie + Boosts Amazing Mango to anyone looking for a quick smoothie drink without the work to make a smoothie.
Amber Y.
Olive Branch
As far as taste, I like it a lot, but as far as healthy, I don't think so. It seems to have many healthy ingredients just not used in healthy ways....like cooking the fruit and then adding the juice to this, but that cooks out the actual nutrients. All in all, it tastes good and I don't care if it's not as healthy as they make them out to be.
guess? W.
Joliet, IL
Foodie Expert
Bolthouse Farms 100% Fruit Smoothie + Boosts Amazing Mango I love this brand and its price point when I’m on a cleanse or if I am lacking essential vitamins. It’s perfect for breakfast, mid snack or a post work out routine. It is virtually sold at every convenience store that is local to me.5 Stars across the board
Jessica F.
Flanders, NY
Foodie Expert
I loveeee these smoothie drinks, especially for breakfast on the go! They are refreshing and sweet and always seems to go quickly in my household. The only downside is that there is a lot of sugar in these smoothies (which is normal for any fruit drink)... you just need to be mindful of how much you drink a day.