BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS #16 in Juice

Bolthouse® Farms Green Goodness® Kiwi, Apple and Mango Flavored 100% Fruit Juice Smoothie.

3 3/4 servings* of fruit per bottle.

Packed with antioxidants A & C.

Blend of 3 from concentrate juices and 2 not from concentrate juices with added ingredients. see more...

• Oftentimes Kroger will have them on sale for BOGO. You can also b...1 Answers
  • I am always looking for nutritional drinks but find that some can...12 Answers
Elaine D.
I've tried Green Goodness smoothie. Made with pineapple juice, apple juice, mango puree, bananas, kiwi, spirulina powder, green tea extract, spinach powder, broccoli powder, barley grass powder, garlic powder, wheatgrass powder, Jerusalem artichoke powder, and Nova Scotia dulse powder, this smoothie packs a punch with several interesting ingredients. When I first tried it, I didn't know that Spirulina is an algae and that Dulse is a seaweed. Very interesting what you learn when writing a review. *wink* Anyway, while this smoothie tastes good, there was one ingredient that wasn't gelling well with all the others, though my sister and I couldn't put our finger down on which one. So it's not a favorite with me. My sister likes it though. There are thirty grams of sugar in it {probably from the apple and pineapple juice}, and comes in three sizes.
Julia P.
Evansville, IN
I don't know about you - but I have a hard time getting my youngest (7) to eat anything even remotely healthy. He'll cave with bananas, but that's about it. Enter Green Goodness. My husband had picked a few up when they were on sale at Meijer - and the green got him. He tried it and... wow - it goes with breakfast. With after-school snack... got to have a glass before bed at night. It's a little expensive for him to be drinking it like it's a 'drink,' but, frankly, I'll spend the money for him to get some vitamins in his system!!
Kayla D.
GRAND RAPIDS, MI
Green Goodness doesn't look like much. But once you try it you'll be hooked! I started drinking these as a much needed pick-me-up and energy boost in the late afternoon. I particularly like this flavor because its available in larger bottles that I can keep in the fridge at work.

The texture is mildly thick, like chocolate milk. The primary flavor is sweet/sour fruit. There is a fair amount of sugar in the drink - so beware if that is something you are watching. Definitely delicious and worth trying!
Deborah P.
Summerville, SC
Okay, so you definitely can't judge a book by its cover. Or a juice by its color! Because this looks like the grossest juice you'll ever drink. But it tastes amazing!!! It's got apples, pineapples, mangos, bananas, and kiwi. I've been drinking a glass with breakfast for the past week, and I'm not tired of it yet!
Angela L.
Mobile, AL
I love drinking Bolthouse Farms Green Goodness Smoothie. I don't understand why some would assume it would taste bad just based on the color. Anyways these juices don't have a long shelf life so it has to be consumed within a week which I don't mind because it's so delicious!!!
Heather D.
I really enjoy these drinks. They have a great flavor and it tastes like a fruit drink. The pricing is kind of high, but for the nice energy boost and fruits and veggies in this drink it's pretty worth it. I would highly recommend this drink to others and will buy again.
Amy F.
Lockport, LA
I LOVE this smoothie! Its great for you, with vegetables and tastes great with fruits in it. It's a little expensive, but in my opinion is worth it. Some may be put off by the color and consistency but it really is good. Would highly recommend it to anyone!
Giarah P.
Flint, MI
This drink is awesome. Natural ingredients that are way more delicious than it looks. It tastes like kiwis but a more mild flavor. So good. I love it and I feel that it keeps me full and gives me an extra boost of the nutrients I need.
Jacquie D.
Massapequa , NY
I used to buy these a lot when I was younger. They taste really good actually and come in a medium size, and a large size. They do have fruit and veggies in them but they still have a good amount of sugar, and they can be pricey
Kierra S.
Ridgeville, SC
I love this smoothie! when I went back to living in the forms on campus I didn't have a way to make green smoothies, and this solved my problem! If you haven't tried this, you should!
Jessica M.
I am always looking for nutritional drinks but find that some can be pricey for a struggling college student! Are these reasonably priced!?
Holly L.
Huntington, WV
Oftentimes Kroger will have them on sale for BOGO. You can also buy the larger sizes and save money that way too.