BY BOLNER'S FIESTA BRAND

Extra fancy see more...

Buy on Walmart
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Smell a real cinnamon, you can use in tea, shake, cakes in all :) It can give a good flavor to your meals.
Stephanie C.
Temecula
When shopping for my baking ingredients I often make a beeline directly for Shilling products. I, however, found this product and choose to use it as it was being offered that week at a great discount. I was not at all disappointed with the way it looked or smelled upon opening the product. I found this place to be as good as any other product I have used in recent past for baking. I would encourage you to give this new product a try.
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
This is really good stuff you can put this spice Just to make your food or dessert to have some flavor I truly recommend this item
Amy M.
Royse City, TX
Love this product!!! Works great and my family and i use it daily and priced reasonable.
Elena L.
I love Bolner's Ground Cinnamon! It's got a fresh cinnamon taste. Its mouthwatering and it taste delicious in my cookies, cakes and coffee. It's affordable and that makes me so happy ! I recommend this ground cinnamon to first timers.
Lorena B.
Burkburnett, TX
This is literally the only kind i use is the best in sweet potatoe pies anf peach cobbler....yum yum
Crystal D.
Austin, TX
This is a brand that i use all the time.
I also love how its really affordable and the sizes are pretty good