BY BOLNER'S FIESTA BRAND

Extra fancy see more...

Stephanie C.
Temecula
When shopping for my baking ingredients I often make a beeline directly for Shilling products. I, however, found this product and choose to use it as it was being offered that week at a great discount. I was not at all disappointed with the way it looked or smelled upon opening the product. I found this place to be as good as any other product I have used in recent past for baking. I would encourage you to give this new product a try.
elena l.
I love Bolner's Ground Cinnamon! It's got a fresh cinnamon taste. Its mouthwatering and it taste delicious in my cookies, cakes and coffee. It's affordable and that makes me so happy ! I recommend this ground cinnamon to first timers.
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
This is really good stuff you can put this spice Just to make your food or dessert to have some flavor I truly recommend this item
Crystal D.
Austin, TX
This is a brand that i use all the time.
I also love how its really affordable and the sizes are pretty good
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Smell a real cinnamon, you can use in tea, shake, cakes in all :) It can give a good flavor to your meals.
Lorena B.
Burkburnett, TX
This is literally the only kind i use is the best in sweet potatoe pies anf peach cobbler....yum yum
Amy M.
Royse City, TX
Love this product!!! Works great and my family and i use it daily and priced reasonable.