BeautyFaceFacial SkincareBolero Beverly Hills
Bolero Hydrating Milk Serum Watermelon And Licorice Root Extract

Bolero Hydrating Milk Serum Watermelon And Licorice Root Extract

by Bolero Beverly Hills

Hass any had any luck with this?i gornjd from the dollar tree and I have really high hopes?
Start your review of Bolero Hydrating Milk Serum Watermelon And Licorice Root Extract!
Jacqueline  P.
Bella Vista, AR
1,680 reviews
Bolero Hydrating Milk Serum Watermelon And Licorice Root Extract uploaded by Jacqueline  P.
I love this Bolero watermelon hydrating milk serum! The scent is fruity like watermelon with hints of licorice. It does brighten my face up and creates a healthy glow. I will definitely recommend re-purchase this milk serum. I highly recommend this product!
Shelby M.
Gilroy, CA
I love this product it’s so good! And it makes my face feel super smooth and isn’t sticky at all! Would definitely recommend this product! 10/10 would buy again!! :).
Jessica J.
Sikeston, MO
This stuff smells phenomenal.. super moisturizing and is a little sticky and could be used for primer under makeup! Love love love it! Sold at dollar tree ladies! Get it while you can! 💕
Barbara W.
Tampa, FL
Bolero Hydrating Milk Serum Watermelon And Licorice Root Extract uploaded by Barbara W.
Ok so I used Bolero brightenting face wash first. Followed by BioMiracle's bubble mask. My cat looked scared. Then the hydrating milk serum. It went on a little tacky but after it dried, my skin feels so soft. Tackiness is gone.My smile lines and forehead lines are gone. My pores are shrunk.
Vianey C.
Salinas, CA
Bolero Hydrating Milk Serum Watermelon And Licorice Root Extract uploaded by Vianey C.
Bolero Hydrating Milk Serum Watermelon And Licorice Root Extract works just okay for the price. I purchased mine from the dollar tree and didn’t break me out. There’s nothing really special about, it did hydrate my face at night, but honestly would recommend since it’s $1. Also, fragrance is one of the last ingredients so it should irritate the face.
Nish T.
Charlotte, NC
Bolero Hydrating Milk Serum Watermelon And Licorice Root Extract uploaded by Nish T.
Smells great o love it so far so good. I’ll give it a week to see for results. Bought at dollar tree