BeautyFaceFacial SkincareBolero Beverly Hills
Bolero Hydrating Facial Gel Hydrator Watermelon & Aloe 2 X 25 Fl

Bolero Hydrating Facial Gel Hydrator Watermelon & Aloe 2 X 2.5 Fl

by Bolero Beverly Hills

Is this product good for people with sensitive skin?
Start your review of Bolero Hydrating Facial Gel Hydrator Watermelon & Aloe 2 X 2.5 Fl!
Eunice M.
Charlotte, NC
Bolero Hydrating Facial Gel Hydrator Watermelon & Aloe 2 X 2.5 Fl uploaded by Eunice M.
Believe it or not this is from dollar tree !! Works wonders on my skin after a shower and a clean face . Remember thou not every product works for every skin type so just keep that in mind when purchasing bc it is from dollar tree
jose R.
Las Vegas, NV
Bolero Hydrating Facial Gel Hydrator Watermelon & Aloe 2 X 2.5 Fl uploaded by jose R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Me encanta te hidrata muy bien la piel de tu rostro es bueno el precio y el aroma es delicioso es perfecto para hidratar tu rostro a diario deja la piel súper suave es muy bueno lo recomiendo úsenlo les encantará
Laine H.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I like these skin care products. You can purchase at Dollar tree. They are paraben free and have light scents. Affordable and good quality. I haven't had any issues with skin irritation.
Mary P.
Philadelphia, PA
Bolero Hydrating Facial Gel Hydrator Watermelon & Aloe 2 X 2.5 Fl uploaded by Mary P.
It’s a good lightweight moisturizer. It’s smell reminds me of Jolly Ranchers, not a bad thing to me 😂. It does leave my skin a bit sticky for a few minutes after using it.
Hailey S.
Parrish, FL
Bolero Hydrating Facial Gel Hydrator Watermelon & Aloe 2 X 2.5 Fl uploaded by Hailey S.
I have the smaller one it’s 2.5 to oz I use this with my moisturizer and put it together with my skin care routine! I love the smell!
Laura A.
This stuff is great & it's only $1! I found it in Dollar Tree the other day, along with some other skincare products that intrigued me. I absolutely love gel cream moisturizers & I'm running low, so I thought I'd give this gel formula (slightly different than a gel cream) product a try! It moisturizes really well & feels amazing on my skin! I love the fruity watermelon smell too! I have been switching (night to night) between The Créme Shop Hello Kitty Pink Water Cream, Anew Hydra Fusion Gel Cream, & Anew Hydra Fusion Snow Cream. I LOVE all 3 of them but I love this one too & it is my next favorite... and it's from Dollar Tree! I highly recommend! (I am a licensed esthetician, & I know that there are no 1 size fits all products, & I can only speak for my personal experience.)
Nereida  C.
Phoenix, AZ
Bolero Hydrating Facial Gel Hydrator Watermelon & Aloe 2 X 2.5 Fl uploaded by Nereida  C.
This product works well on hydrating the skin over night and it smells good! I enjoy it.
Jillian  G.
North Wales, PA
I want to start out by saying how much I love the scent. It is very summery and smells just like watermelons. This hydrating gel is very effective and leaves my skin feeling completely hydrated. I was so shocked because I bought this at the dollar store for just a dollar!!! Such an incredible snag!
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this hydrator very much!!!! It keeps your face so refreshed. I use it before I put on makeup and after and also when I get out of the shower I love how it just soaks into my skin. I will continue to use this. I bought it at dollar tree. It really keeps your face moist especially during the summer.
Fernanda L.
indianapolis
Bolero Hydrating Facial Gel Hydrator Watermelon & Aloe 2 X 2.5 Fl uploaded by Fernanda L.
This is amazing because it really does get into your pores. You feel it penetrate your skin and feels very refreshing. When you do this and add your serums it really helps your skin absorb the oils more. And it’s CHEAP!! [product:2-x-25-fl-bolero-hydrating-facial-gel-hydrator-watermelon-&-aloe]
Ask a question to the Influenster community...