BeautyFaceFacial SkincareBolero Beverly Hills
Bolero Coconut + Rose Milk Facial Serum Moisturize + Rejuvenate 2 X 1 Oz

Bolero Coconut + Rose Milk Facial Serum Moisturize + Rejuvenate 2 X 1 Oz

by Bolero Beverly Hills

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bolero Coconut + Rose Milk Facial Serum Moisturize + Rejuvenate 2 X 1 Oz!
Pui  C.
Belchertown, MA
Bolero Coconut + Rose Milk Facial Serum Moisturize + Rejuvenate 2 X 1 Oz uploaded by Pui  C.
I actually really enjoyed this bolero overnight detox cream - mango and vitamin C . it actually does hydrates my skin!
Dalia A.
Oakland, CA
Bolero Coconut + Rose Milk Facial Serum Moisturize + Rejuvenate 2 X 1 Oz uploaded by Dalia A.
Call me crazy I found this at the dollar store and I bought it it has been a good serum when I get out of the shower I put this on and I’m good to go bc I have super dry skin it helps me a lot 🙂
Jenna L.
Meriden, CT
If you have really dry skin, then you would enjoy this. It's says that it's a facial serum, but I would definitely call this a beauty oil. I have pretty dry skin, and it occasionally gets flaky around my forehead and eyebrows. I like using a beauty oil in my skincare routine because it just adds more moisture to my skin, and it also seems to prevent my skin from becoming flaky. This oil is definitely on the heavier side, so I can only apply it at night before going to bed. By the time I wake up, the oil is fully absorbed, but it leaves my skin with a healthy looking radiance. This can lean a little on the greasy side, especially if you apply too much. A little goes a long way with this oil. I only use about one drop of it for my whole face. Also, I wouldn't use this before applying makeup, and I definitely wouldn't recommend mixing it in with your foundation. This is just too heavy of an oil to apply in the morning. It takes at least a few hours to fully sink into the skin. If you apply this before putting on your makeup, it would just end up breaking apart your foundation, and leave you looking like a greaseball. Seeing as how I bought this for only $1, it's a pretty good beauty oil. Just keep in mind that it's also pretty intense and heavy, so use it sparingly. If your skin is sensitive to coconut products, then I would avoid this, because coconut oil is one of the main ingredients.
Iris A.
hempstead New york
Bolero Coconut + Rose Milk Facial Serum Moisturize + Rejuvenate 2 X 1 Oz uploaded by Iris A.
Me encanata me deja el contorno de mis ojos genial y la cara muy iluminada tiene q probarlo esta genial wow
Jacqueline  P.
Bella Vista, AR
1,816 reviews
Bolero Coconut + Rose Milk Facial Serum Moisturize + Rejuvenate 2 X 1 Oz uploaded by Jacqueline  P.
I’ve used this Bolero serum for the past week. The scent is coconut and rose milk and it’s quite heavenly! The serum is a bit oily but once it’s on your face it dries down somewhat quickly. It really works to hydrate your skin and clears up your complexion. It’s a great serum to use and especially useful for those dry months that your skin goes through. I highly recommend it!
Emily T.
Knoxville, TN
1,018 reviews
Gosh I got this last night at a friends “my favorite things” party and it is fantastic! I normally use pricey serums so I have to admit I’m shocked at how much I love this 6$ skin serum! Highly recommend and so glad I got this because I would have never bought it to realize how awesome and inexpensive it is! I will definitely continue buying this stuff!
Jayme P.
Duluth, MN
This facial serum is amazing and i only paid 1$ for 1 bottle of it. It is thick and moisturizering so it helps my dry skin and makeup application. Im glad i tried this product and i will definitely be buying it again.
izzy K.
So this product is good and i live for the feeling it gives me when i spray it but it has one problem it doesn't last a long time, for example i will spray it and then put my makeup on and it will be great and i will spray it after make up too but after a few hours it looks dry. So u have to keep spraying it. I love coconut but if you dont they have a rose one.
Julie  S.
Decatur, IN
This was my first time using a serum. I absolutely will NOT be using this again. It made my face feel SUPER oily which I hated.
Ammris  H.
Tahlequah, OK
It’s great if you have really dry sensitive skin This one I have found works the best for me so far you only need a little it Seems to go along way but overall works Just fine and I like it I would recommend to other people

Looking for your answer?