BeautyBodyBody CareBolero Beverly Hills
Moisturizing Body Cream - Coconut Oil & Sea Salt

Bolero Beverly Hills Moisturizing Body Cream - Coconut Oil & Sea Salt

by Bolero Beverly Hills

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bolero Beverly Hills Moisturizing Body Cream - Coconut Oil & Sea Salt!
Jacqueline  P.
Bella Vista, AR
1,685 reviews
The Bolero Coconut Oil & Sea Salt Body Cream is a good body lotion. The scents mix well together and are strong. It is a great scent to use during the summer! The cream is light and soft and easy to use (non oily after you put it on). I recommend this body lotion!
Kristin Ann S.
1,017 reviews
This is quite more than adequately decent for the price I paid for it ($1USD) from The Dollar Tree. It is more of a hand cream as it is a smaller tube. It’s perfectly good I know I was like a dollar nuh-huh I was prepared to hate it. But it smells nice & cute packaging. It is sealed (w all of the people testing and messing w fooling w the products I’m v glad about that.) I want to try more from this brand. I have tried 2 body creams & 2 kinds wipes. Definitely a v high quality brand for a ridic low price they could put their stuff in Kroger or Walmart & charge 5X as much! Seriously that good.
Fashionista F.
Cincinnati, OH
Bolero Beverly Hills Moisturizing Body Cream - Coconut Oil & Sea Salt uploaded by Fashionista F.
This product is very moisturizing it is good for all skin types. Do you very natural because it is paraben free and color free it has a fresh coconut sent and it is great for on the go.
member-66e3f
I got this for 1 dollar at the dollar tree. It is really mostrinsing and has a great sent! I would recommend this product.
Samantha S.
Richmond, MO
Bolero Beverly Hills Moisturizing Body Cream - Coconut Oil & Sea Salt uploaded by Samantha S.
One of my favs I love the smell it smells so yummy and feels so good on the skin love the way it feels on the skin good and cheap
Dena M.
Bolero Beverly Hills Moisturizing Body Cream - Coconut Oil & Sea Salt uploaded by Dena M.
I love this body cream. it keeps my skin very soft and does not feel oily. The scent is light and not over powering.
Shyla  J.
Very pretty packaging for something found only at Dollar Tree. The smells nice, not too overpowering. But, as expected from Dollar Tree lotions and creams, this is runny. Main ingredient is water. Nothing to write home about. Maybe keep this in your purse or car for last minute moisturization. I wouldn't call this a cream. It's more of a lotion.

Looking for your answer?