BeautyFaceFacial SkincareBolero Beverly Hills
Face, Skin & Hair Body Oil Coconut Oil And Sea Salt 1 Oz

Bolero Beverly Hills Face, Skin & Hair Body Oil Coconut Oil And Sea Salt 1 Oz.

by Bolero Beverly Hills

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bolero Beverly Hills Face, Skin & Hair Body Oil Coconut Oil And Sea Salt 1 Oz.!
How would you rate this product?
Georgette C.
Bridgeport, WV
I bought this product at the dollar tree because I haven’t seen that brand around before. It’s very thick, thicker than a cream but not sticky or heavy on the skin. It doesn’t have much fragrance to it at all. And as I’ve had it on for 20 minutes or so I don’t notice that much added moisture to my hands
shayliah D.
Cedar Springs, MI
This product deserves some serious recognition!!!! I have the vanilla lavender one, theres no tag for it on here, and im completely in love with it. I use it after i wash my face and it takes away the extreme redness i have in my face. Its super moistuizing and doesnt give me any acne at all, which is surprising considering its just oils. I also use it as a primer before putting makeup on or as a lip oil. It absorbs at a decent rate and smells amazing. Its so versatile beyong just face, body, and hair! My pores look smaller and my skins glowy.And I got it for a dollar at Dollar Tree. I use this literally everyday, seriously recommend!!!!
Shyla  J.
This is basically a small bottle of mineral oil with scents. It was only a dollar at the Dollar Tree, but I still don't think it was worth it. Using it on your hair will only cause it to be greasy. And as far as your skin, you're better off with plain baby oil. Baby oil would be a much better value.
Ashley L.
Pensacola, FL
1,336 reviews
This smells amazing and feels amazing on I have a skin condition and this clears it up like magic and I really love that about it
Jacqueline  P.
Bella Vista, AR
2,274 reviews
I love this Bolero body oil in coconut and sea salt scent! The oil is easy to use at a wonderful value ($1 at Dollar Tree). The scent is nice and makes me feel like I’m laying down on the beach. It moisturizes so wonderfully too! I definitely recommend this product!

Looking for your answer?