Bolero Beverly Hills Coconut Oil + Sea Salt Facial Wipes

by Bolero Beverly Hills

Has anyone tried these? Do they break you out? Bolero Beverly Hills Coconut Oil + Sea Salt Facial Wipes
Just picked these up from my local dollar tree how are they? I’ve heard great things but wasn’t too sure but for $1 I couldn’t pass it up. Bolero Beverly Hills Coconut Oil + Sea Salt Facial Wipes
What do you think is it done its job
Start your review of Bolero Beverly Hills Coconut Oil + Sea Salt Facial Wipes!
Yinanyela M.
Honey Brook, PA
Bolero Beverly Hills Coconut Oil + Sea Salt Facial Wipes uploaded by Yinanyela M.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
These Bolero wipes I usually purchase from Dollar Tree, but I have found some in Family Dollar. These wipes are extremely affordable for $1 you get 30 wipes. The wipes come in a variety of scents which are not overpowering and are pretty nice. However, these wipes are not the greatest at removing makeup alone.
KC P.
Fairfield, CA
Bolero Beverly Hills Coconut Oil + Sea Salt Facial Wipes uploaded by KC P.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
These are excellent makeup remover wipes for just $1! It comes with 32 wipes. They have different varieties and I always pick up each one since they’re so affordable. They’re gentle and lightly scented (with whatever scent it claims to be. This one’s coconut 🥥) but good enough to take off light makeup. I still double cleanse with my facial cleanser after though no matter how expensive or cheap the products I use or how heavy/light my makeup is. I also keep these in my MUA kit for quick makeup clean ups. Bolero Beverly Hills Coconut Oil + Sea Salt Facial Wipes
Juana S.
Fresno, CA
Bolero Beverly Hills Coconut Oil + Sea Salt Facial Wipes uploaded by Juana S.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
It honestly does it’s job it’s for any type of skin and the price it’s incredible $1 as it does it’s job it also moisturize you skin and inside comes 30 wipes
Kim G.
Pleasantville, IA
Bolero Beverly Hills Coconut Oil + Sea Salt Facial Wipes uploaded by Kim G.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Bolero facial wipes in coconut oil & sea salt is good for all skin types. The wipes scent are not strong but is there. The clean up eyeshadow fallout, an wing liner issues very nicely. Also use these to wipe product off hands when doing my make, hand dont dry out this way. 30 count for $1.00 at the Dollar Tree and buy 2 a month. Great to keep on hand.
Jordan M.
Antigo, WI
Bolero Beverly Hills Coconut Oil + Sea Salt Facial Wipes uploaded by Jordan M.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
A total steal for a dollar at Dollar Tree! I absolutely love these makeup wipes! They get the job done, take off all of the makeup and make your face nice and clean! If anyone is looking for cheap but amazing makeup wipes, hit up your local dollar tree!
Kaytee S.
Bolero Beverly Hills Coconut Oil + Sea Salt Facial Wipes uploaded by Kaytee S.
I've been using Bolero facial wipes for two months straight every night. It has greatly improved my combination skin and leaves me glowing for the gods! I would definitely recommend this product to anybody because it is absolutely WONDERFUL!
jacyrea T.
Hamilton, AL
Bolero Beverly Hills Coconut Oil + Sea Salt Facial Wipes uploaded by jacyrea T.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
love these wipes! have a good scent and they are very gentle on the skin. leave your face feeling every refreshed!! definitely recommend.
Paige B.
Bolero Beverly Hills Coconut Oil + Sea Salt Facial Wipes uploaded by Paige B.
Bolero Beverly Hills Coconut Oil + Sea Salt Facial Wipes uploaded by Paige B.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
These are great wipes considering I’ve only paid $1 from dollar tree. It took off a face full of make up pretty easily. They are a bit on the drier side but they definitely got the job done. The wipes have little to no scent and are not irritating to the skin. They even took off water proof mascara and KVD liquid lip with ease!
Lindsay G.
United states
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I happened to stumbled upon these one day at the dollar store and decided I would try them. My favorite makeup removing wipes are by Pacifica so in my mind that's pretty hard to top. Well these Bolero wipes smell incredibly good! I got the coconut and rose oil scented ones. But I find these to be really gentle on my skin and they remove makeup very well. For the price point you cannot beat them so I highly recommend these.
Jazznea T.
Yonkers, NY
Bolero Beverly Hills Coconut Oil + Sea Salt Facial Wipes uploaded by Jazznea T.
So I just so happened to stop by dollar tree today and they bad brand new beauty stuff Pretty packaged so it caught my eye. This is the Moisturizing + Cleaning facial wipes (coconut oil & sea salt ) Says it's good for all skin types plus it's an advanced formula. It smells really good so that's a great start and it doesr make me feel dry after use which is awesome. VERY gental on skin not rough like others. I went outside with no makeup so whatever particles landed on my face it took it off. It's also Paraben free and color free . You get a count of 30 wipes for $1 Can't go wrong. If you dont care for coconut they also have a lavender one as well. I'll be picking that up since this one felt so nice as well. Side bar they also have facial mask. I did pick up two to try and I will be reviewing that soon.