BY BOLD ORGANICS

Bold Organics™ Gluten Free Vegan Cheese Pizza.

Turn On The Flavor™.

Milk free.

Lactose free.

Egg free.

Crust topped with tomato sauce & vegan gourmet mozzarella cheese alternative. see more...

Jenna M.
Tampa, FL
I've been recently trying to cut out dairy and going through the process of finding products that taste as close to cheese that I'm used to . This was the first pizza that I enjoyed that is milk free .
Paige N.
I love this so much. And hope to get more. I could never find a vegan and gluten free pizza before and this is absolutely amazing. No dairy no lactose and no gluten. Not only the ingredients but actually taste amazing!!!!
Briana A.
Charlotte, NC
OMG OMG OMG!!!! This pizza is so good. It makes me so happy. This is an an amazing vegan pizza. I tried this pizza before I became "dairy-free". I might just buy one tonight but FYI...they are in select stores like whole foods, publix...you know, those speciality store therefore you will pay a pretty penny for this unlike buying it at Walmart.
Isabelle E.
Charlottesville, VA
THIS IS THE BEST PIZZA EVER! I am lactose intolerant and this is the only dairy free pizza I've found that actually tastes like dairy pizza. The cheese is the perfect consistency and there is a great amount of sauce. Highly recommend for anyone needing an alternative to real dairy pizza. I find these at Food Lion.
Katelyn C.
So good! The cheese has the same consistency and flavor as nonvegan cheese, but without the guilt. Excellent vegan pizza, but can be pricey for the size, but worth it for the quality.
Chloe S.
How is this pizza compared to daiya and Amy's????
Brianne G.
Shenandoah, PA
Since turning vegan the only thing I really miss is cheese and pizza lol but knowing there are vegan options makes me so happy but is it good, does it taste similar at least to real cheese and pizza? At least to satisfy a craving? And how are these price wise and where can you find them?
Paola B.
Puerto Rico
I am going to be trying this really soon looks delicious and has great reviews! Looking forward to it
Krissy K.
Nashville, TN
I'm new to being vegan and I wasn't really a cheese lover (shocking I know!) before so fake cheese isn't that good to me either. How does it taste on this pizza? I'm not a fan of other vegan cheeses and I'm wondering if I should just give up pizza altogether!
Nur A.
How good do these taste? Are they worth the price? Where do you find them?