Bold Blossoms Do It All 2016 Softcover Weekly Planner uploaded by Maria I.Bold Blossoms Do It All 2016 Softcover Weekly Planner uploaded by Emi C.

BY ORANGE CIRCLE STUDIOS

The perfect planner for women who do it all, this little organizing gem is small enough to be portable, yet provides plenty of room to plan your busy schedule. Featuring week-per-spread views divided into spaces so you can categorize by task, time of day, or even track family members' schedules, tear-off lists for shopping and to-dos, and a fresh cover design - doing it all has never looked so good! 17 months, August 2015 - December 2016. 6.375 x 8.25. see more...

Caprice D.
Caprice D.
This has been my planner of choice for 3 years now. I absolutely love the way it is set up so that it allows you to customize the planner how you want. It is not too large, but not too small. I usually separate those blocks into all day, morning, early afternoon, late afternoon, and night. On the top portion, I write birthdays and special occasions, and during the school year, I'll list my homework for my classes. It always comes in fun designs and I'm looking forward to ordering mine for 2017. Although I don't use them, there's also event stickers you can use.
Kymberli F.
Kymberli F.
Asheboro , NC
These planners are life savers for back to school! If you're anything like me school can be so overwhelming if I don't stay organized! These really help me stay on task, they are super durable and super adorable!
Emi C.
Emi C.
Hermitage, TN
I love my planner!! It's so easy to keep track of everything. I'm not a mom so I use the extras pits for my classes. Works just as well!
Blair T.
Blair T.
SAN JACINTO, CA
I love this planner because it's so easy to stay organized and the style is great! I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Maria I.
Maria I.
Peabody, MA
LOVELOVELOVE this! I am very picky when choosing a planner. This one allows me to visualize/organize my day while still seeing the whole week on two consecutive pages. I like that there are multiple boxes so I have the option of making daily lists multiple ways (you can choose to use it as a scheduler, organized by time, or choose to arrange it by grouping: errands, work tasks, misc) There are monthly calendars in the front, stickers for holidays/events, and even tear-out to-do and shopping lists!

I highly recommend it. It is a good size that fits in my larger purse or work bag so I usually take it a majority of the time. It's more colorful than other rigid black and white planners, and each week has a new inspirational quote.
Grace H.
Grace H.
Rochester, MN
I purchase the yearly edition of this planner on an annual basis. I love the positive quotes and floral design. It makes it so easy to be organized. My only gripe is that the binders once bent can make it a pain to turn pages.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Washington, DC
This planner is great for organizing on a day-to-day basis. It even has sections specifically for making shopping and to-do lists that can be torn off
Reagan C.
Reagan C.
Quanah, TX
Such a great day planner for those who need to be organized. Our days get so hectic sometimes that all we need is a day planner to keep up with events.