Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesHagen
Bol à eau petite taille - exo terra

Bol à eau petite taille - exo terra

by Hagen

Bol à eau de petite taille. Un produit de la marque Exo Terra. Les bols à eau Exo Terra ont une finition rocher qui est très naturel et réaliste sur la face extérieure et une surface lisse, non granuleuse, sur la face intérieure. Les bols sont pourvus d'un revêtement destiné à empêcher le développement de bactéries nocives et à faciliter le nettoyage. La couleur naturelle permet une intégration aisée dans les terrariums de climat désertique, tropical ou autres. Les petits reptiles, amphibiens et insectes peuvent facilement sortir du bol à eau grâce à l'à l'intérieur du récipient, afin de prévenir les noyades. Caractéristiques Bol à eau : - Aspect naturel, s'intègre dans n'importe quel type de terrarium - Faciles à nettoyer - Un escalier empêche que les reptiles se noient - Leur surface non poreuse et lisse n'absorbe pas de bactéries nocives - Fabriqués en résine de qualité alimentaire - Très stables, ne sont pas facilement renversés par les grands reptiles -

Is this made to go outside or is that just for looks? I'm looking for a durable water bowl for my puppies outside. They get in the zone hunting bugs and frogs so much that they forget to come inside to drink. I want to put water outside for them.
Start your review of Bol à eau petite taille - exo terra!
Doylestown , OH
This is so cute for a little lizard, frog, turtle etc. it can get pricey at some stores but it's cute
Nicholville, NY
These arr great for bearded dragons I have one of these but in a way bigger size great dish
Max Meadows, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My mom and I had one of these for our pet tarantula. He loved using this as a little wading pool
Trinidad Co
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I love this dish had it about 7 years still holds up really well does OK in the dishwasher also looks great in the tank
This dish is WONDERFUL! I purchased it about 5 years ago for my bearded dragon and it's in PERFECT shape still.
Alton, IL
This thing lasts forever. My mom used it for her pet lizard and I know I dropped it at least a dozen times. Definitely a great buy.
My Leo loves this dish! I catch her all the time using it as some kind of hot tub. It has lasted a while and is a good size, doesn't take up much room at all.
Super cute an natural looking. My lizards enjoy eating and drinking out of these dishes, although I find over time they get pretty scummy, and become hard to sanitize because of their texture. Because of the sanitation concern, I would not recommend these dishes if you don't like cleaning out your critters dishes several times a week.
Bol à eau petite taille - exo terra uploaded by Amber M.
I love these dishes! They come in so many different sizes, I have the small for food & water bowls for my Leopard geckos, I have a medium for my rosè boa he absolutely loves it, he like to soak in it before he sheds! I would highly recommend them to any reptile owner!