Bois D'argent Christian Dior Paris La Collection Privee Eau De Parfum Natural Spray 8.4 FL 250 ML - Sealed

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Bois D`argent is a part of the collection of three fragrances: Bois D`argent, Eau Noire and Cologne Blanche. All three bottles were designed by Hedi Slimane, who was in charged for Dior's prestige Pour Homme pret-a-porter collection. Annick Menardo is... see more...

Vivi D.
bakersfield
I love this for my mom. I get for her because she loves the smell and I do too. It last for some time and the bottle is nice. I like it for her because it doesn’t have the smell for older older women but not a women that is getting there stuff together for the first time. So I love it for my mom.
Grace D.
Cheyenne
I absolutely love this brand it’s so good the scent is like very sexy like and I bought it online at their website.i love how the bottle is presented and it just has a good vibe to it I feel like there’s nothing better than this perfume.
Jojo L.
Oak Harbor, WA
Nothing can ever go wrong with Christian Dior. Any perfume, via C. Dior is definitely a must try. I had to get this product for myself and I have to say, it is one of my all time favorites. i'm always getting compliments about it. It's not too strong. It's perfect for any day wear. it's delicious.
Chantelle R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This perfume has such a royal scent, it makes me feel so elegant when I am wearing it. Although it is a bit pricey, it is definitely worth the purchase. My bottle is almost gone since I've bought it but I will be sure to grab a new one because this is now a staple for me!
Ishani N.
Richardson
I love this product so much i recommend it to every one, it made me very happy using it, its a great gift for family and friends and would also be great to have around the house for your self, dont pass up on this product it is amazing and you wont regret getting it
Hana A.
Hickory Hills
I love it so much it’s anything I could get to see it on the phone and it was so fun and it is a great app for my self esteem so much fun I can get a lot better when I’m older I love the new car I don’t know what if you got this one I just wanted anything
Tnb R.
This perfume reminds me of running in the woods. It smells fresh like powder, yet it has a hint of musk. Its A great fall perfume. Its light, and not over powering.
Lacey S.
Granite Shls, TX
I received this as a gift. I love the earthy fresh scent and the bottle is beautiful. Unlike any other Dior fragrances I have tried. It doesn't last all day so I really enjoy wearing it when outside or running errands.
Katarina B.
Los Angeles, CA
Fresh and clean smell. People were stoping me to ask about this perfume. For every lady Christian Dior is a right choice. You can't go wrong with this brand
Sho's M.
Daniel Island, SC
I love perfume! This one is fun and flirty! I would say definitely add this to your perfume collection!  You can find it at any big department store.