Boiron Pain Relievers Cyclease Cramp Menstrual Cramp Relief by Boiron - 60 Tablets

BY BOIRON

Caffeine-Free, Aspirin-Free, Ibuprofen-Free. Discomfort Achiness  Cramping Cyclease® Cramp combines homeopathic medicines traditionally used to treat menstrual cramps. Homeopathic medicines are made of very diluted substances and are regulated as drugs by the FDA. Cyclease® Cramp is made by Boiron, the world leader in homeopathy.  For more than 65 years, Boiron has been committed to funding scientific research and educating the public and healthcare professionals on homeopathic medicines. for more information: www.boironusa.com. see more...

Tomara M.
Concord, NC
I have stage 4 endometriosis and I have tried everything possible to calm the cramps and pain. Midol helps with the pain but it makes my stomach achy and I feel sick. Cyclease is light. It dissolves in your mouth and the frequency of doses is more often so you can take it to your needs. Less on lighter days; more on more painful days. I absolutely love this product. So much that when I moved 900 miles away from my hometown I had to contact customer support just to find a location to purchase this product. Not only did they direct me to where I could purchase it they sent me a sample so that I had some in case I couldn't get to the nearest retailer. Great product. Great brand. Remarkable company
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
1,441 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I dried this for the second time and honestly I don't think it's helped much. It is kind of pricey and you have to take a ton of it. Won't be buying this again, I have had better luck with my hot water bottle.