BY BOIRON #22 in Homeopathic

Reduces Duration And Severity Of Flu Symptoms. Non-Drowsy, No Side Effects Or Drug Interactions. Works Naturally With Your Body. Homeopathic Quick-Dissolving Made In France see more...

rachel h.
rachel h.
I was recently traveling in Europe and bought these at a local drug store hoping they would help with my severe cold but truthfully they did nothing. I don't think they shortened the cold in any way shape or form but they were fun to try! I probably won't buy them again honestly and there is also no research that supports that these work
Vita M.
Vita M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I swear by this stuff! At the first feeling of the flu coming on I begin to take it as directed. Noticeably relieves symptoms and shortens the duration of the flu or cold. I always keep it in my medicine cabinet!
Mykenzie M.
Mykenzie M.
I took this about 2 years ago when I had the flu. It helped with my symptoms a lot and honestly tasted great
Erin A.
Erin A.
Surrey
Great homeopathic flu remedy. Non drowsy. I find it lessens flu like symptoms. Dissolve under tongue. Love Boiron. Staple item for the winter keep some handy in your purse. Would repurchase. Do not use while pregnant.
Nuria F.
Nuria F.
Denia
Estoe s muy bueno yo lo tomo cuandoestoy resfriada y va super bien es algo mas lento k los medicamentso quimicos pero funcionaperfectamente y es mas sano