BY BOIRON #17 in Homeopathic

Reduces Duration And Severity Of Flu Symptoms. Non-Drowsy, No Side Effects Or Drug Interactions. Works Naturally With Your Body. Homeopathic Quick-Dissolving Made In France see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
reha c.
I like it . I took this homeopathic medicine when I have flu symptoms , for the recommendations of my friend .Work perfect . did not see results quickly . little expensive other then over the counter medicine. but worth to try.
Margaux F.
Blue Springs
This is a fantastic product!  My family swears by it and I would have given it five stars, but I have a compromised immune system and it doesn't seem to help me much.  I guess it isn't really fair to hold a product to those standards, but that's why not the five stars.  As most all flu relief products the sooner you recognize the symptoms and take the product, the better it works.
rachel h.
I was recently traveling in Europe and bought these at a local drug store hoping they would help with my severe cold but truthfully they did nothing. I don't think they shortened the cold in any way shape or form but they were fun to try! I probably won't buy them again honestly and there is also no research that supports that these work
audrey C.
Waller, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I took this along with black elderberry syrup when i got the flu and while others were sick for days and even some of them weeks i wasn’t sick for any longer than three days and even the third day i felt back to my normal self
Vita M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I swear by this stuff! At the first feeling of the flu coming on I begin to take it as directed. Noticeably relieves symptoms and shortens the duration of the flu or cold. I always keep it in my medicine cabinet!
Dijana I.
We brought this on vacation and when my daughter was sick we gave her one. It made her throw up immediately. It stopped the nausea though
Mykenzie M.
I took this about 2 years ago when I had the flu. It helped with my symptoms a lot and honestly tasted great
E M.
I'm a true believer of homeopathic medicine and Boiron is almost every time my first choice. I use Oscillococcinum every time I have any signs of flu or when I travel a lot, it does miracles to my immune system.
Lisa P.
Winnipeg
I really found this helped me!  I can not use overt the counter much so my hubby found it and we tried it years ago. It really seems to help the overall sick feeling more than some others do that are natural I am very satisfied with its performance and would recommend to others for sure!
Erin A.
Surrey
Great homeopathic flu remedy. Non drowsy. I find it lessens flu like symptoms. Dissolve under tongue. Love Boiron. Staple item for the winter keep some handy in your purse. Would repurchase. Do not use while pregnant.