Boiron Oscillococcinum Flu-Like Symtoms Quick-Dissolving Pellets - 6 CT uploaded by C G.

BY BOIRON #87 in Spa Accessories

Boiron®.Oscillococcinum® Flu-Like Symptoms Quick-Dissolving Pellets.
Reduces duration and severity of flu symptoms.
Body aches.
Headache.
Fever chills.
Fatigue.
Homeopathic medicine.
Non-drowsy.
No side effects.
No drug interactions.
Works naturally with your body.
World leader in homeopathic medicines.
6 doses.
0.04 oz each. see more...

Lisa B.
Wellness Guru Expert
The best flu and virus remedy on the market. At the first sign of flu, dissolve the pellets under tongue every 6 hours until symptoms abate. Anytime I've taken this, flu and viruses only last for 24 hours, at most. Tastes like sugar, easy to administer to children, works almost instantly. I carry these everywhere, just in case!
Anastasia B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I don't like this product because it is shelved with standard medicines at the pharmacy. This is a homeopathic remedy. Please research homeopathy before taking this or giving it to children. Yes, it may have no side effects or interactions, but that is because it is not an actual medicine.
Lauren L.
Independence , MO
Wellness Guru Expert
Omg this stuff is amazing! If you're getting the flu or have the flu it's great to take and makes you feel so much better in no time. It's a little bit pricey, but totally worth it. I keep it stocked up in my house once the school year starts.
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
In winters past I've used this at the first sight of a cold and didn't end up ill at all. Recently, I forgot to take it and the cold hit hard: aches, fatigue, sore throat, and itchy/runny nose. I took this as soon as I could and the symptoms were less severe and the length of the cold was shortened. It's fun to take as each dose is just a tiny vial of what tastes like sugar sprinkles and they dissolve quickly with no medicinal aftertaste. I keep the medicine cabinet stocked every winter.
Sara D.
Rock Island, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
These seem to stop my cold in its tracks IF I begin them with the very first sign I might be getting one.

Delicious, sweet little pellets that you dissolve under your tongue. Tastes like you have sprinkles in your mouth! I've been using this product for years and I love it!
aleida m.
I swear by this product. It is a staple in my home during flu season. I have repurchased it many times.
Shannon M.
Apollo, PA
I received this as a sample which is how I first heard of it. I like that it is small pellets that melt in your mouth. And I really love that this product actually works to severely shorten my symptoms without any dizziness or drowsiness I usually feel from medicine. I will always use this product from now on.
Katie B.
Mesa, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
I wasn't sure if this product would actually work, but it does! Take it when you first start to feel like you are coming down with the flu/a fever and within 25 hours it has you feeling great again.
Cheyenne H.
We love Boiron Oscillococcinum! It is always in the first aid kid for the first signs of cold or flu symptoms.
Natalie W.
Works well and fast and definitely a great item to have in the wellness arsenal for this time of year! The pellets that dissolve take awhile to get used to, though! Not a common medicine way here!