Boiron Oscillococcinum Flu-Like Symtoms Quick-Dissolving Pellets - 6 CT uploaded by C G.

BY BOIRON #87 in Spa Accessories

Boiron®.Oscillococcinum® Flu-Like Symptoms Quick-Dissolving Pellets.
Reduces duration and severity of flu symptoms.
Body aches.
Headache.
Fever chills.
Fatigue.
Homeopathic medicine.
Non-drowsy.
No side effects.
No drug interactions.
Works naturally with your body.
World leader in homeopathic medicines.
6 doses.
0.04 oz each. see more...

Lisa B.
Wellness Guru Expert
The best flu and virus remedy on the market. At the first sign of flu, dissolve the pellets under tongue every 6 hours until symptoms abate. Anytime I've taken this, flu and viruses only last for 24 hours, at most. Tastes like sugar, easy to administer to children, works almost instantly. I carry these everywhere, just in case!
Anastasia B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I don't like this product because it is shelved with standard medicines at the pharmacy. This is a homeopathic remedy. Please research homeopathy before taking this or giving it to children. Yes, it may have no side effects or interactions, but that is because it is not an actual medicine.
Lauren L.
Independence , MO
Wellness Guru Expert
Omg this stuff is amazing! If you're getting the flu or have the flu it's great to take and makes you feel so much better in no time. It's a little bit pricey, but totally worth it. I keep it stocked up in my house once the school year starts.
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
In winters past I've used this at the first sight of a cold and didn't end up ill at all. Recently, I forgot to take it and the cold hit hard: aches, fatigue, sore throat, and itchy/runny nose. I took this as soon as I could and the symptoms were less severe and the length of the cold was shortened. It's fun to take as each dose is just a tiny vial of what tastes like sugar sprinkles and they dissolve quickly with no medicinal aftertaste. I keep the medicine cabinet stocked every winter.
C G.
Peoria, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
Boiron Oscillococcinum temporarily relieves flu like symptoms although it doesn't cure the flu. Will help with temperature / fever, body aches, chills and fatigue. This is a natural product. Comes in pellet form and dissolves naturally.
Sara D.
Rock Island, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
These seem to stop my cold in its tracks IF I begin them with the very first sign I might be getting one.

Delicious, sweet little pellets that you dissolve under your tongue. Tastes like you have sprinkles in your mouth! I've been using this product for years and I love it!
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
I bought this product a few weeks ago after I had realized that I had gotten the flu. I took the medicine as instructed and was able to get rid of my fever permanently after 24 hours. My boyfriend did not take these and ended
Up having the fever and flu for four days. I totally recommend!
Kassandra W.
San Diego, CA
I love this stuff, although I've used it for years and still don't know how to properly pronounce the name haha. I always take this right when I start feeling sick and I can tell a difference if I don't take it. It will either help to fight off the cold immediately, or the cold only lasts for a few days instead of a week. It also just tastes like sugar, so it is easy to ingest.
Kayla S.
Westminster, MD
This product works great! When feeling sick or have the flu it helped to relieve my symptoms and nausea. It's a great alternative to the other types of medication. Worth the money
Emily M.
As soon as I feel a cold coming on I will grab these and start taking them. The little tubes are filled with tiny balls of homeopathic medicine that dissolves in your mouth and starts helping your body fight off whatever you have. A go to product!