HealthWellnessBoiron
Optique 1 Minor Eye Irritation Drops 20 Doses

Boiron Optique 1 Minor Eye Irritation Drops 20 Doses

by Boiron

Boiron Optique 1 Minor Eye Irritation Drops Description: Eye Drops for Eye Irritation * Red, Dry, Itchy and Burning Eyes All-natural Convenient single-use sterile doses Convenient Single-use Sterile Doses. For temporary relief of minor eye irritation. Soothes red, dry, itchy, burning or tired eyes. Free Of Preservatives. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Boiron Optique 1 Minor Eye Irritation Drops Directions Snap off one single-use dose, twist to open and instill 1 or 2 drops in affected eye(s). Store at room temperature. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Doses Servings Per Container: 20 Amt Per Serving % Daily Value 6C 1.5% Euphrasia Officinalis 4 X 1.% Calendula Officinalis 4 X .25% Kali Muriaticum 10 .25% Calcarea Flourica 10 .25% Magnesia Carbonica 10X 0.25% Silicea 10 X .25% Other Ingredients: Inactive Ingredients: Purified water, sodium chloride. Warnings Stop using this product and consult a doctor if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more thtn 72 hours. Do not reuse after opened, do not touch the eye with tip of container. Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy. Keep out of reach of children. • Dusty miller, eyebright, marigold, potassium chloride, calcium fluoride, magnesium carbonate, sillica.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Boiron Optique 1 Minor Eye Irritation Drops 20 Doses!
How would you rate this product?
These are very soothing in the eyes, although they can be a bit cold feeling. Helps with allergies and blurry vision and dryness.
Frankfort, KY
I really like this product and I feel confident knowing what I'm putting in my eyes with this product.
Citrus Hts, CA
I am very careful what I put in my eyes and I really like that this is from a Homeopathic company that my family has used for other products and they work. This is so soothing with zero burning and helps me with my allergy eyes too! My go to for eye drops.

Looking for your answer?