BY BOIRON

Boiron® Nux Vomica 30 C Homeopathic Medicine.
US. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
LisaAnn Y.
Wellness Guru Expert
There are very few things that really work well for nausea. As a birth professional as well as the mother of nine I NEED something that puts both ginger and Emetrol to shame and I've finally found it!!! Nux Vomica was introduced to me by the midwives I work with for helping with nausea and vomiting in labor (very common) and I was shocked at how well it worked for our clients so I tried it myself for motion sickness and was so happy with the results I keep it on hand all the time now. It has worked for myself multiple times and for my children multiple times, even when they had a stomach bug. They have no problem with taking it (you put 4 tablets under your tongue to dissolve) as opposed to ginger which they don't care for and cannot swallow or Emetrol which is next to impossible to gag down if you're already sick to your stomach lol. I keep a tube in my purse with my essential oils, a tube next to the bed with other things I can grab quickly if needed, a tube in the bathroom and a tube in the car. Well worth it!!!
Kimberly L.
Denver, CO
Wellness Guru Expert
I love these I don't know if it's all n my head but every time I start getting a cold I put some under my younger and they make me feel instantly better. However they are pricey!
Heather C.
SAN CLEMENTE, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I have these to my mother in law because she is going through chemo. They have really helped her to be able to eat a little here and there.
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
Wellness Guru Expert
My mother in law swears by these, she had cancer so she had to start taking natural and safe things for her
Danyelli B.