HealthMedicines & TreatmentsPain ReliefBoiron
Homeopathic Arnicare Pain Relief Gel - 26oz

Boiron Homeopathic Arnicare Pain Relief Gel - 2.6oz

by Boiron

Feel Better Fasterbr Homeopathic Medicine Use Arnicare at the First Sign of Pain and Feel Better Faster 4 Neck, Back, Shoulder and Leg Muscle Pain Stiffness 5 Swelling From Injuries, Bruising #1 Homeopathic Arnica Pain Reliever Works Naturally 3 Quickly Absorbed 4 Unscented 5 Non-Greasy 6 Paraben-Free The Boiron Promisebr As Boiron, we believe there s a better way to feel good. A better way that works naturally with your body. Since 1932, the Boiron family has been committed to providing safe, natural medicines. As the world leader in homeopathic medicines, our passion is your total health. Our promise is your total satisfaction. 1-800-BOIRON

Does this product work well for chronic pain?
Would love to have my husband try this How well does this work???
Is this product good!? Where can you buy this?
Start your review of Boiron Homeopathic Arnicare Pain Relief Gel - 2.6oz!
Chandra G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
A staple product in my family that 100% works. Any sort of pain when this is applied will nearly be eliminated. Non sticky and no bad odor. My #1 product for pain.
Sondra C.
New Gloucestr, ME
Purchased at: Albertsons
This is great for muscle spasms and migraines. Arnica has been used by herbalists for thousands of years for a reason; it WORKS. When I get a migraine, I slather it generously all over the base of my skull on the upper part of my neck. Then I apply a heat pack to my neck and shoulders. It really helps!
Yennifer P.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Boiron Homeopathic Arnicare Pain Relief Gel - 2.6oz uploaded by Yennifer P.
Excellent brother to put it in your body and everything I’ll give you 80 he’s really nice
Varsha L.
I use the Arnicare pain relieve gel and get much relief from my chronic pains. It has a very mild tingle for about a minute. There is no strong odor which is an added bonus for me.
Bridget M.
Clifton Hts, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Boiron Homeopathic Arnicare Pain Relief Gel - 2.6oz uploaded by Bridget M.
I had just received my 2nd COVID vaccine yesterday and was experiencing a great deal of pain radiating from the injection site yesterday and today. I was having trouble opening stuff and lifting my arm up too high. While at Target my mother said this helped when she had pain from hers. When we got to the parking lot and before driving off I applied a small amount and within half an hour felt 80% better. The pain relief was amazing. I would suggest this to anyone and buy a thousand times over. Non greasy.
Heath W.
Round Rock, TX
Excellent for inflammation. This gel goes on smoothly and dries very quickly without a weird residue. The smell isn't great but it isn't the worst and it pretty much goes away once it dries. I don't love the metal tube, it can have sharp edges when bent and it makes the tube harder to squeeze. If I use it before bed, I have less pain and inflammation in the morning. Great product.
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I try to buy the "cleanest" products available, as well as them being cruelty free, so I came across this brand on vitacost a few years ago. I wanted a replacement to icy hot and I feel like this is the closest you can get to a soothing gel that feels cold on the skin. it's really good when you want to massage a bruise. it's a pain relieving gel but I tried using it for sunburns and it definitely wasn't potent enough for that since it will start pilling if you keep reapplying. so I would recommend this if you are going to use it for massages or bruises, not for sunburn. this brand has other alternatives for sunburns. so yes, I recommend this product/brand! :)
Jacqueline T.
Boston
Purchased at: Whole Foods
This helps with muscle soreness by reducing the inflammation. I like that the gel absorbs quickly. t’s not an analgesic, so it won’t have the effect of immediate pain relief. It helps with bruises too. This is something I always have on hand and great for all ages, no negative effects at all. Love that it’s homeopathic!
Dwan P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ever since I found this product I recommend it to everyone I know. It doesn’t have a strong scent. It goes on like a gel but tries quickly. I’ve used it for muscle pain, strains, and swelling. I use for tension headache on my neck. I’ve also used it when my face was swollen for abscess tooth!
Jennifer M.
I love Boiron as a brand,but especially the Arnicare gel not just for pain but for bruises. I am a baton twirler and every so often I will get a bruise and this gel takes it completely away within days. I recommend the gel over the cream because it's a lot more effective.