Boiron Coldcalm uploaded by Jennifer F.Boiron Coldcalm uploaded by MERJA W.

BY BOIRON

Non-Drowsy.  No Drug Interactions. Sneezing Runny Nose Nasal Congestion Minor Sore Throat ColdCalm® combines homeopathic medicines traditionally used to treat colds. Regulated as drugs by the FDA, homeopathic medicines are safe and reliable. Take Coldcalm® at the first symptoms of a cold. ColdCalm® is made by Boiron, the world leader in homeopathy, and maker of Oscillococcinum. For more than 65 years, Boiron has been committed to funding scientific research and educating the public and health care professionals about homeopathic medicines. For more information, visit. www.boironusa.com Made according to the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States. see more...

Brandy G.
Brandy G.
I picked this up at Whole foods a couple of years ago hoping to try to shorten the length of a bad cold. It honestly worked. You have to take a lot of them but they are not a big deal and don't taste or smell bad. They dissolve on your tongue and its a total lifesaver! I felt like I got better faster than usual when using this and will continue to use it when I get a cold.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
I'm a believer of these products! Always keep them in my pure during Cold And Flu Season! (.0=
Chelsea K.
Chelsea K.
Norwalk, CT
We always have cold calm in the house. I usually keep a sheet in my purse just in case. It is something you start at the very first sign of symptoms. You take one disolvable tab every 15 minutes for like an hour or two and then one every hour until symptoms are gone. I can confidently say that this has kicked colds before they get bad any times. Total lifesaver especially working in a large office building.
Kee R.
Kee R.
Start taking coldcalm at the time of first sneeze and it definitely controls the cold from worsening. Remember to take 2 tablets every 2 hours until symptoms go away. This with some hot steam helps shooing cold.
MERJA W.
MERJA W.
Cold calm

I always choose natural medicin, and try to give it to my kids as well. I was so happy that my youngest one loved this product, she's 9. Often times it's hard to find a working products which she likes, she's picky! The pills melt fast. My daughter loved the flavor!
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Alexandria, VA
I am looking into natural remedies for colds and this one helped me completely! Definitely try this out. It's simple and doesn't taste like other horrible cold medicine you would normally use.
Allison D.
Allison D.
These are great to take when you first start to feel under the weather. I took these the day I started to feel sick with a cold and started to feel better within hours.
Alexis  T.
Alexis T.
China, ME
I end up buying this stuff every cold season because it really does shorten the colds duration
Angela U.
Angela U.
I wasn't feeling good the other day so I picked this up at Walgreens. Worked like a charm.