BY BOIRON

Non-Drowsy.  No Drug Interactions. Sneezing Runny Nose Nasal Congestion Minor Sore Throat ColdCalm® combines homeopathic medicines traditionally used to treat colds. Regulated as drugs by the FDA, homeopathic medicines are safe and reliable. Take Coldcalm® at the first symptoms of a cold. ColdCalm® is made by Boiron, the world leader in homeopathy, and maker of Oscillococcinum. For more than 65 years, Boiron has been committed to funding scientific research and educating the public and health care professionals about homeopathic medicines. For more information, visit. www.boironusa.com Made according to the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States. see more...

Brisa E.
Redwood City , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is our favorite natural non-drowsy, no drug interactions medicine that helps with the sneezing, nasal congestion, runny nose, and minor sore throat. Adults and children three years and older can use this product. It is very affordable and can be found at your nearest drugstore as well as target. This is the only kind of natural Homeopathic medicine I give to my child. I strongly recommend it, specially If you take it at the first sight of discomfort.
Beth M.
South Point, OH
I recently had a vet bad cold (running/stuffy nose, cough, aches & pains, migraines, sore throat) so my boyfriend bought this for me from our local Walgreens. Before I had tried Alka-Seltzer plus, Tylenol Cold and Flu, and Theraflu but none of it seemed to help. I took ColdCalm as soon as I got it and within the first house felt better enough to be able to take a nap without going through a box of tissues in between a couple minutes of rest. Although it did turn out to be something I had to have an antibiotic for, ColdCalm helped my cold more than name brand OTC medications.
Meredith N.
Chesapeake, VA
I LOVE Cold Calm! My sister introduced me to Cold Calm about a year ago and without fail, it has knocked every cold that I’ve had since. I love that it has no harmful chemicals and that is a solid homeopathic choice.
Brandy G.
I picked this up at Whole foods a couple of years ago hoping to try to shorten the length of a bad cold. It honestly worked. You have to take a lot of them but they are not a big deal and don't taste or smell bad. They dissolve on your tongue and its a total lifesaver! I felt like I got better faster than usual when using this and will continue to use it when I get a cold.
Chelsea K.
Norwalk, CT
We always have cold calm in the house. I usually keep a sheet in my purse just in case. It is something you start at the very first sign of symptoms. You take one disolvable tab every 15 minutes for like an hour or two and then one every hour until symptoms are gone. I can confidently say that this has kicked colds before they get bad any times. Total lifesaver especially working in a large office building.
MERJA W.
Cold calm

I always choose natural medicin, and try to give it to my kids as well. I was so happy that my youngest one loved this product, she's 9. Often times it's hard to find a working products which she likes, she's picky! The pills melt fast. My daughter loved the flavor!
Kee R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Start taking coldcalm at the time of first sneeze and it definitely controls the cold from worsening. Remember to take 2 tablets every 2 hours until symptoms go away. This with some hot steam helps shooing cold.
Ashley F.
Alexandria, VA
I am looking into natural remedies for colds and this one helped me completely! Definitely try this out. It's simple and doesn't taste like other horrible cold medicine you would normally use.
Allison D.
These are great to take when you first start to feel under the weather. I took these the day I started to feel sick with a cold and started to feel better within hours.
Jennifer F.
I'm a believer of these products! Always keep them in my pure during Cold And Flu Season! (.0=

Bed Bath & Beyond