2 colors available

BY BOIRON #22 in Homeopathic

Boiron® Chestal® Honey Homeopathic Cough Syrup.
World leader in homeopathic medicines.
Safe. Non-drowsy. Dye-free.
No drug interactions.
Works naturally with your body.
Honey-based cough syrup.
Alcohol-free.
Multi-symptom formula.
Chest congestion.
Dry & productive cough. see more...

Christina L.
Christina L.
Concord, CA
This product has a great taste and does not have a lingering artificial aftertaste. This is great for coating a sore throat or helping with a small cough. I prefer using regular raw honey but I purchase this sometimes for my parents. If it does not look like conventional medicine then they will not take it. Raw honey is a no-go for them.
Meka H.
Meka H.
Wellness Guru Expert
Natural products work very well and they don't expire so don't have worry about it not being useable next year
Heidi V.
Heidi V.
Tastes yummy, and helped me recover quickly from my cough. My entire family uses this and we swear by it!
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Tulsa, OK
This is tge very BEST cough syrup I have used. I started usung it about 8 years ago and have never looked back. Firstly, it tastes just like a honey- simple syrup. It is sooo palatable that I wouldn't mind drizzling it on toast or ice cream... But I shant. Secondly, it works quickly and effectively. Lastly, there are no unwanted side effects that I usually have.