Boiron Chestal Honey Homeopathic Cough Syrup uploaded by Brittany A.

BY BOIRON #33 in Homeopathic

Boiron® Chestal® Honey Homeopathic Cough Syrup.
World leader in homeopathic medicines.
Safe. Non-drowsy. Dye-free.
No drug interactions.
Works naturally with your body.
Honey-based cough syrup.
Alcohol-free.
Multi-symptom formula.
Chest congestion.
Dry & productive cough. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: Chestal Cough Syrup 8.45 oz more...
I like that this has more natural ingredients and it’s less dangerous than most cough and cold medicine, however it really doesn’t make much of a difference for my daughter when she is coughing and congested.
Christina L.
Concord, CA
This product has a great taste and does not have a lingering artificial aftertaste. This is great for coating a sore throat or helping with a small cough. I prefer using regular raw honey but I purchase this sometimes for my parents. If it does not look like conventional medicine then they will not take it. Raw honey is a no-go for them.
Andrea H.
Tulsa, OK
This is tge very BEST cough syrup I have used. I started usung it about 8 years ago and have never looked back. Firstly, it tastes just like a honey- simple syrup. It is sooo palatable that I wouldn't mind drizzling it on toast or ice cream... But I shant. Secondly, it works quickly and effectively. Lastly, there are no unwanted side effects that I usually have.
Meka H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Natural products work very well and they don't expire so don't have worry about it not being useable next year
Heidi V.
Aurora, CO
Tastes yummy, and helped me recover quickly from my cough. My entire family uses this and we swear by it!
Diana D.
Edmonton
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I tried to give this to my son when he was feeling down...but he didnt like the taste so much but the outcome he felt better.