Boiron Camilia Teething Relief Liquid Doses - 15 CT uploaded by Christiana H.Boiron Camilia Teething Relief Liquid Doses - 15 CT uploaded by Samantha C.

BY BOIRON

Boiron® Camilia Teething Relief Liquid Doses.
Sterile Single-use liquid oral doses.
Safe-natural.
Painful gums.
Irritability.
Benzocaine, preservative & dye-free.
Homeopathic medicine.
Safe. No side effects.
Works naturally with your body.
100% natural active ingredients.
World leader in homeopathic medicines.
15 liquid doses .034 fl oz each. see more...

Samantha C.
So happy to have found some benzocaine free teething stuff. Luckily I didn't have to use teething meds for either of my older kids but my little guy is having a hard time and this stuff really helps him.
Latasha P.
Loving it so far. I'm pretty sure my LO is started to teethe because of the drooling, sucking his lips, & fussiness. I wanted to try something all natural so I can soothe him without DRUGS. These are great. I poor in his mouth making sure I pour on his gums & I can repeat the dose 15 min later (haven't had to Do that)
Keri P.
Glendale, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
A natural alternative to baby Tylenol and benzocaine that really helps my baby and minor teething issues. You can give your baby up to 3 doses in a 45 minute period and up to 9 doses in day. I've found that one or two end up doing the trick and most of the time, I don't need to follow up Tylenol. It's a great alternative to help with minor pain issues.
Alexis  T.
China, ME
I love homeopathic teething tabs and avoid Tylenol and ibuprofen at all costs. We know mainstream pain killers can hurt the stomach lining so these are my go-to!
NIMSEY M.
Phoenix, AZ
This is so adorable ! i cant wait till my baby starts teething!! i do not know why i am so excited about it. i just love it
Christiana H.
A better alternative than giving my baby tylenol when she is teething. These have worked great, but have since moved on to essential oils.
Rebecca G.
Sacramento, CA
I love this for my 6 month old triplets who are teething. They can be a bit messy but other than that work great. I am also find of the tablets too.
Ashley O.
I keep a dose of this in every jacket and every bag incase I need it. It worked wonders for my little guy. Helps to calm them down rather than mask the pain of teething. I love this brand they also have natural cold medicine that works great
Alysha O.
This is one of our favorite natural/ homeopathic remedies when our little ones are teething. It soothes them almost instantly.
Aliya G.
Ottawa, ON
Comes in disposable squirt tubes, easy to use and fast relief most of the time. Didn`t always work but seemed to soothe most of the time. All natural products made it easier for me to use.