BY BOIRON

The natural nursery: Boiron has created The Natural Nursery, a line of homeopathic medicines formulated especially for infants and small children. Convenient sing-use liquid doses make these medicines extraordinarily easy to administer. Just twist to... see more...

Cassie P.
Cassie P.
Wayne, WV
Best thing ever for a teething baby!!! I have used this product since 2011 and I am so glad I stumbled upon it.  Very effective in helping my baby to calm down and to be less irritable due to teething.  A little on the pricey side but totally worth it.  I have recommended this product to all of my friends!
Viktoriya B.
Viktoriya B.
Wellness Guru Expert
The most amazing teeth remedy for little kids who are teething, this is the only product that works for my baby girl and I always have to order it online because the store is always out of it. Totally recommend it to Mammas who's little ones teeth are bothering them
Tara K.
Tara K.
Kamloops, BC
These things are a must have for a parent of a teething baby. Anytime my little ones cheeks get rosy, I give him one of these to curb the amount of pain he's going to be in. Generally, if he gets on before bed, he will be good for mouth pain until around 3. Easier on the tummy than Tylenol as well.