Boiron Calendula Gel Homeopathic Medicine First Aid uploaded by April P.

BY BOIRON #14 in Homeopathic

Boiron® Calendula Gel First Aid Homeopathic Medicine.
Scrapes skin irritations.
Non-greasy. Paraben-free. Quickly absorbed. Cooling effect. Works naturally with your body.
World leader in homeopathic medicines. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Caitlin L.
I'm obsessed! This stuff heals any and every thing. I love Boiron Calendula and use it for my baby boy and it works perfectly.
Kerry W.
I keep this on hand for cuts, burns, & scrapes. I'm allergic to neomycin, so I prefer using calendula in my first aid kit.
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
Great way to heal almost anything. I definitely recommend this product if you have little ones. It works wonders.
bianca w.
mpls
my skin sometimes gets freaked out and irritated easily from foreign things, this always calms it down and stops itching right away. doesn't smell and is safe to use.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
This is the best cream especially when you have kids. This cream helps with any burns, cuts, scrapes anything. I bought this cream at CVS Pharmacy and always keep it at home and use it whenever my son gets hurts. I always have it and always buy it
Tammy V.
West Linn, OR
My family loves this stuff. Calendula can be used on burns, scrapes, scratches, bug bites, and irritations. It's a homeopathic and helps with healing. I have used it on my 4 kids and their scratches and scrapes heal much quicker than with Neosporin. I have also used it on a pretty nasty burn one of my sons got. He was surprised at how quickly the burn healed and I was amazed there was no scar. My other half has used it on blisters from getting lye on his hands. Applying it 3 times a day as directed helped him to start healing quickly and relieve the pain. Again no scarring which was truly surprising.
Janelle R.
Love this stuff! very soothing and healing. I use this for me and all my family. it dries quickly and isn't goopy like some stuff. definitely something to keep in my house all the time.
Susan B.
Houtzdale, PA
Not only does Calendula work faster than neosporin, you don't build up a tolerance to it! Bacteria becoming resistant to antibiotics applies to topical as well as oral! The best thing about natural products is that they actually heal things rather than cover the symptoms and create new issues. i use this on cuts, scrapes, burns, and rashes and I highly recommend it.
Ismary D.
Doral, FL
This product can be use on the face before makeup?
Rebecca R.
What's this product for?
Elizabeth B.
Buffalo, NY
how is this compared to the burn ointment or the regular calendula ointment ?