BY BOIRON

Soothes Heals Skin Irritations Homeopathic Medicine Cuts 2 Scrapes 3 Chafing 4 Minor Burns 5 Sunburn 6 Moisturizing 7 Works naturally with your body 8 Natural active ingredient Use Calendula at the first sign of skin irritation and feel better faster. The Boiron Promise At Boiron, we believe there s a better way to feel good. A better way that works naturally with your body. Since 1932, the Boiron family has been committed to providing safe, natural medicines. As world leader in homeopathic medicines, our passion is your total health. Our promise is your total satisfaction. Boiron - World leader in homeopathic medicines. see more...

• Anybody use as a moisturizernot this specific one, but i u... 2 Answers
Shirley M.
Shirley M.
Being that my once angelic little baby is now a speedy little toddler Monster, I was so happy to see the first aid Calendula Cream in my package! I'm starting to think my child is accident prone since she is always bumping into stuff, falling or getting cut. When I started to see the abrasion on her, I immediately applied the Calendula Cream. A few hours later the Scrape was significantly lighter! FINALLY, something that I can actually see working.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Mild and soothing and a great natural option when spring allergies cause skin irritation or for mild burns. This product often offers really amazing savings when purchased at CVS. Keep it on hand as the spring weather offers more sunshine and more opportunities for sunburn to take hold as this product offers great relief.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Tampa, FL
This product worked really well for a pretty bad sunburn! I could see it working about 4 hours after application. It is kind of pricey though, but worth it.
Lisette G.
Lisette G.
Going thru Radiation therapy for breast cancer and this has been the best cream out there to help with healing love the fact that you are using something better for your body then Sulfur which is the way the doctors go.  the price is a  little pricey the only complain is the size if they had this in a tub form it would be great.  you can apply super easy and it does not irritate it usually can last up to four hours on skin to help with healing.
Christina-anne F.
Christina-anne F.
Hales Corners, WI
I bought this because I had a coupon and love trying to find products that are more natural. It hasn't irritate my sons skin. I them on all the scraps my son gets.
April T.
April T.
Kingsland, GA
I bought this cream when I had a reaction to a cheap alloy necklace. It worked so quickly, much faster than I expected. I don't love the smell, but it's a small price to pay.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Swansea, MA
Anybody use as a moisturizer