Boiron Arnicare Pain Relieving Arnica Gel, 2.6 oz uploaded by Sue B.

BY BOIRON

Feel Better Fasterbr Homeopathic Medicine Use Arnicare at the First Sign of Pain and Feel Better Faster 4 Neck, Back, Shoulder and Leg Muscle Pain Stiffness 5 Swelling From Injuries, Bruising #1 Homeopathic Arnica Pain Reliever Works Naturally 3 Quickly Absorbed 4 Unscented 5 Non-Greasy 6 Paraben-Free The Boiron Promisebr As Boiron, we believe there s a better way to feel good. A better way that works naturally with your body. Since 1932, the Boiron family has been committed to providing safe, natural medicines. As the world leader in homeopathic medicines, our passion is your total health. Our promise is your total satisfaction. 1-800-BOIRON see more...

Jennifer M.
I love Boiron as a brand,but especially the Arnicare gel not just for pain but for bruises. I am a baton twirler and every so often I will get a bruise and this gel takes it completely away within days. I recommend the gel over the cream because it's a lot more effective.
Beverly B.
You would think without a strong smell or burning sensation to area applied it’s not working but it does!! Diminishes bruises and love that there is no smell. Another great product by Borion!
Heath W.
Excellent for inflammation. This gel goes on smoothly and dries very quickly without a weird residue. The smell isn't great but it isn't the worst and it pretty much goes away once it dries. I don't love the metal tube, it can have sharp edges when bent and it makes the tube harder to squeeze. If I use it before bed, I have less pain and inflammation in the morning. Great product.
Elizabeth A.
Los Angeles , CA
I use this before and after i get my lips done!!! It helps them not be swallow as long when i use this i think it cuts it down to only one day usually I will be for a week
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I use this and love it. I'm one of those ungraceful people that's always bruising myself in mysteriously unknown ways. Arnica gel helps decrease the pain, swelling, and bruising in about half the time it would normally heal. It's also good to keep around should you have an unfortunate hickey on Friday but need it pretty much gone by Monday lol. For aches and pains it's ok but I prefer Tiger Balm or Two Old Goats instead.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Not the best for pain relief but it definitely brings down swelling and bruising from sprains and bumps. It also helps with other injuries. It by no means replaces pain meds but it actually helps heal you quicker. Great for people who bruise easily or reduce recovery time.
Varsha L.
I use the Arnicare pain relieve gel and get much relief from my chronic pains. It has a very mild tingle for about a minute. There is no strong odor which is an added bonus for me.
Sue B.
I use this gel all the time! I am a very active 53 year old ! I find that if I over do a work out and have sore muscles , it helps to reduce the time they are sore. No smell either!
Laney B.
El Reno, Ok
This us great stuff. I have really bad chronic pain and lots of swelling. This will bring the swelling fine in my feet in under a minute.
Jane d.
Acworth, GA
I use Arnicare Pain Relieving Gel for chronic knee pain. It provides relief from moderate pain and joint stiffness.
Jenn R.
Clifton Heights, PA
I have severe pain and use arnicare beads (they look like tiny beads lol) and seems to help. How well does this work? For example, is your pain slight, moderate, or severe?
Trista K.
akron, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this product good!? Where can you buy this?
Sandy D.
Would love to have my husband try this How well does this work???
Sherry Ann S.
Scranton, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this product work well for chronic pain?