BY BOIRON

Boiron® Arnicare® Unscented Pain Relief Arnica Cream.
Neck, back, shoulder & leg muscle pain & stiffness swelling from injuries bruising.
Homeopathic medicine.
Paraben-free.
Great for massage.
Works naturally with your body.
Feel better faster.
#1 homeopathic arnica.
Pain reliever.
World leader in homeopathic medicines.

• How fast does this work on sore muscles?4 Answers
  • I have a bruise in my leg, is it recommendable to use sin...2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this on Sciatica nerve pain? My husband f...2 Answers
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: Arnica Cream 1.33 oz, Arnica Cream 2.5 oz more...
One of my mom friends recommended this to me when my baby was small and I didn't think anything of this until baby started to move and crawl and pull up and walk . Mom's only would understand how much a baby can fall and hit their head . Or bong into something . And I remember of this !! Let me tell you beat thing ever. You apply it onto the spot that got effected or even just a old bruise. You will see how much it works . It also helps so skin don't swell . Helps wounds heal faster . This is a must for those who have kids .. Boiron Arnicare Pain Relief
Adisa J.
CLACKAMAS, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If I could give 10 stars for this Arnicare pain relief cream I would! It's the best cream for pain in homeopathic medicine and it's beyond effective. I use it for sore muscles, back pain, stiffness and it delivers 100%. Couple of months ago I had bad rash on my legs. I used this cream daily for couple of weeks and the rash was gone! It's pretty affordable, I usually buy it at Fred Meyers for $10-15 depending if it's a single or double package. I highly recommend this product!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This is the only thing I know that helps treat bruises. It gets rid of the pain and helps heal them quickly! It reduces swelling discoloration and pain! It was even recommended to be by a doctor after surgery.
Annelyse M.
Troy, MI
This is a family go to first aid product. My husband and I both use it after games or working out. If the kids get bumps and bruises we use this on them too. It really, really works. Tired, sore and strained muscles instantly feel better. I have sustained numerous sprains playing sports and would recommend using this arnica cream to feel better. Every first aid kit should have this in it.
Alyssa E.
I bruise so easily and this stuff is a life saver. I wish they made HUGE body lotion size containers of this stuff. I have two big dogs who like to jump on me when I come home and whip me with their tails and my legs usually look like someone threw me down the stairs! This cream helps to heal my bruises faster so I don't have to look like such a mess.
Angeline C.
This arnica cream is great! I found it at my local whole foods for about $8. It's affordable and versatile. Works great on bruising. All you need is a light transparent film over your injury. This is now a staple in my medicine cabinet. I would def recommend this product to others
Kerry W.
I always keep this in my cabinet. Works great for sore muscles or bruising. I use it a good deal after long hikes or if I know I'll be feeling my workout the next day. Seems to help my muscle soreness heal quicker. I repurchase this & the Boirin pellets.
Courtney H.
This stuff is amazing! I use it for sore muscles after working out or soccer games or any bruises that I get and the bruises go away within a couple days and it helps soothes aches better then not treating. I would definitely recommend for anyone!
Samantha T.
Lady Lake, FL
I love this stuff. I use it quite frequently. I get random sensitivity pains in my arms and wrists and this stuff really does help take it away. I keep it in my overnight bag when I travel as well. My mom got it from her doctors office but I recently saw it at CVS for $10. I still have my first tube, a little goes a long way!
Tiana M.
I have been using this product since March of this year and it is really awesome i feel relief in about minutes after applying and it actually smells nice and its not greasy
Madison G.
Hi, I was curious if anyone has ever gotten any type of skin irritation from this type of cream? I Have very sensitive skin and I normally just stick to ice or hat packs because of it.
Lisa M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How fast does this work on sore muscles?
Amy F.
Newcastle
Hi, I was just wondering what the scent of this product is? I've tried many muscle pain creams but they just do not smell nice!!
Raquel B.
I have a bruise in my leg, is it recommendable to use since the first day? How many time should I use this product? Is it expensive? Is really useful?
Candi B.
Has anyone used this on Sciatica nerve pain? My husband frequently has problems with his and I've been looking for something for him.

Walmart