Boiron Arnicare Gel

NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Homeopathic Medicine. Everyday Pain Relief. Muscle Aches & Stiffness. Swelling from Injuries. Discoloration from Bruising. Paraben-Free Arnicare Gel is made by Boiron, world leader in homeopathy. It contains Arnica montana, a mountain plant from the daisy family, whose healing properties have been used for centuries. Arnicare Gel is recommend by doctors, plastic surgeons and pharmacists, and is used by professional athletes.

Boiron Arnicare Gel,, is this really good to help prevent bruising? ?
Is this better than other brands? I’ve seen this brand with some pellet pills does this work ?
Has anyone every used this product on broken capillaries on their face? If so, did you have any results?! Thanks!
Start your review of Boiron Arnicare Gel!
Sheba L.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Boiron Arnicare Gel uploaded by Sheba L.
Love this product! Cuts down drastically on the healing time for bruises.i bruise very easily and I always keep a tube of this at home.It also comes in cream,roll on gel,and a transparent gel. For roughly 11$ at most stores or drug stores its worth every penny.i recently had a knee injury and it also helped with the swelling and helped me through the muscle pain that comes with doing physical therapy to get me back strong and moving again.This is a must have. Apply 3 times a day or as needed and be amazed by its homeopathic magic.
Jaquirelis M.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Boiron Arnicare Gel uploaded by Jaquirelis M.
Helps relieve muscle pain, shock discomfort or non-wound injury, can even be used as a topical anti-inflammatory. It also stimulates blood circulation in the area where they are applied and helps reduce bruises. This Arnicare Gel can never be missing in my home. Works! I recommend it.Boiron Arnicare Gel
Veronica  E.
Carlsbad, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Boiron Arnicare Gel uploaded by Veronica  E.
Compré este producto para mis dolores en las piernas y los pies no es tan caro, me ayuda a aliviar el dolor y la rigidez de mis músculos y a reducir el dolor, la hinchazón y la decoloración de los moretones. Arnicare Gel tiene un efecto refrescante para un rápido alivio del dolor. Este gel no pegajoso y no graso es absorbido rápidamente por la piel y no contiene fragancia ni parabenos. Boiron Arnicare Gel
Aneissa N.
San Diego, CA
Boiron Arnicare Gel uploaded by Aneissa N.
This stuff is magic! Always use it when I sprain anything or bruised. Within DAYS you will feel less swelling and your bruise will look more healed. It’s been 3 days since my injury and my bruise is already turning light green :)
Jaime F.
Texas
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
1,296 reviews
Purchased at: CVS
Love this natural pain relief option! We rub it on sore back and leg muscles and it calms discomfort. I also believe if helped expedite healing of a bruise. It met my expectations and I always keep it in the medicine cabinet.
Jennifer G.
Bronx, NY
I am accident prone, like I fall at least 2x a week because I have a poor gait so I am constantly bruised or sore. I found out about this after watching a video on youtube about ballerinas and how they prep for recitals. This has been such a miracle cream for my pain and bruises. I apply it to any deep purple injury and it starts to heal faster in comparison to areas that I don't apply it to. I keep it by the window in the winter time (northeast) so it's colder and will help with my swelling. Love it! Highly recommend if your muscles need some pain relief.
Stacey G.
North Powder, OR
This product is wonderful to has on bruising. It helps to reduce swelling and also the duration of the bruise. It’s a nice gel that goes on clear and doesn’t leave a sticky residue. I would highly recommend this to others!
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I try to buy the "cleanest" products available, as well as them being cruelty free, so I came across this brand on vitacost a few years ago. I wanted a replacement to icy hot and I feel like this is the closest you can get to a soothing gel that feels cold on the skin. it's really good when you want to massage a bruise. it's a pain relieving gel but I tried using it for sunburns and it definitely wasn't potent enough for that since it will start pilling if you keep reapplying. so I would recommend this if you are going to use it for massages or bruises, not for sunburn. this brand has other alternatives for sunburns. so yes, I recommend this product/brand! :)
Angela G.
Salina, UT
Purchased at: Amazon
I bruise really easily. If I use the arnica gel and rub it in and can feel it help the injured area and I’ll bruise less. It’s a good price but hard to find in my small town.
Jennifer F.
Kansas City, MO
Purchased at: Amazon
Boiron Arnicare Gel is great for many different things. I use Arnica for pain relief as well [email protected] bruises. I bruise easily and they tend to last a very long time unless I use Arnica. If I apply Arnica every day on my bruise it will heal the bruise faster and it goes away quicker. Arnica is homeopathic and works wonders for pain.