Boiron Arnicare Cream, 2.5 oz uploaded by sarah r.

BY BOIRON

Pain Relief* br #1 Homeopathic Arnica Pain Reliever Works Naturally with Your Body 1 Soothing 4 Unscented 3 Natural Arnica Active Ingredient Message Your Pain Away Neck, Back, Shoulder, Leg and Foot 1 Muscle Pain Stiffness 4 Swelling from Injuries 3 Bruising* Use Arnicare at the First Sign of Pain and Feel Better Faster The Boiron Promise br At Boiron, we believe there s a better way to feel good. A better way that works naturally with your body. Since 1932, the Boiron family has been committed to providing sage, natural medicines. As world leader in homeopathic medicines, our passion is your total health. The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States. see more...

Rikki W.
Guthrie, OK
This product seriously works!! Whether your muscle are sore from working out, working hard at your job, or chronic pain.. I highly recommend trying this natural product to sooth your muscle aches and soreness!
Rachel S.
I have been using since I was 6 months pregnant to relieve sciatic pain and lower back pain. I am currently 8 months pregnant. My obgyn said Bengay was ok to use but I feel better using this homeopathic cream. It does not have a scent and the texture is like a creamy gel. It tingles and relieves some of the pain. I was desperate so this stuff works and I feel ok about using as I refuse medication and other pain relief products. I purchased at Rite Aid.
sarah r.
West Plains, MO
This stuff is wonderful. Really does help with bruises healing faster, cream is easier to use than ointment.
Valerie C.
Kansas City, MO
Love the gel, but have never tried the cream. Does anybody prefer this one over the other?

Kohl's