BY BOIRON

Pain Relief: Neck, Back, Shoulder and Leg, Muscle Pain and Stiffness, Swelling from Injuries, Bruising. Feel Better Faster. Non-Drowsy. No Side Effects. No Drug Interactions. Works Naturally with Your Body. Homeopathic Medicine Questions or comments? see more...

Juliana J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These definitely work and help to keep swelling and bruising down especially if you take them before any kind of surgery or treatment. The bad thing is that you do have to take a lot of them and it can get pricey. Get them on amazon for the best deal.
Kelsey T.
San Jose , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have horrible back pain as well as other joint pains. I constantly was either using Advil all day which is horrible for your stomach and wouldn't take away the pain or Vicodin which took away the pain but made me sleep the whole day. Neither of these were helpful or productive.

Until I discover Arnicare. I cannot believe more people do not know about this or use it. It INSTANTLY takes away your pain. Even severe pain, is so much better for your body and no drowsiness. I cannot recommend it more!
Linsey S.
We have a homeopathic family practitioner and one of the first things he told us to keep in our house is arnica. I have bought these tablets in the past and they work well! But I do prefer the gel so it can be applied to bruises and stuff also.
Salli A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I like this combo pack. As a distance runner, I rub the Arnica gel into my muscles and take the pellets on a need be basis after my runs. During races I keep the tiny tube of pellets in my waist pack in case in feel pain O can just pop then without water. Great products!
Candy C.
Oh this is such crap literally took these and it makes you have violent diarrhea. You're really not focused on bruising when your pooping so much. Expensive waste of money!
Courtney S.
Killeen, TX
This is the best gel ever to use when your muscles are sore!! One day I over used my quads and the next day it was so painful I couldn't bare it! My boss introduced this gel to me and I absolutely love it! Works wonders
Leslie S.
We love Arnica in our household. The tablets help with aches and pains. The convenience of carrying this container.