Boiron - Arnicare Arnica Gel Pain Relief - 1.5 oz. uploaded by Monique V.Boiron - Arnicare Arnica Gel Pain Relief - 1.5 oz. uploaded by Dawn B.Boiron - Arnicare Arnica Gel Pain Relief - 1.5 oz. uploaded by Lisa D.

BY BOIRON

Pain Relief Unscented Paraben-Free Neck, Back, Shoulder &Amp; Leg Muscle Pain &Amp; Stiffness Swelling From Injuries Bruising Works Naturally With Your Body Feel Better Faster #1 Homeopathic Arnica Pain Reliever Arnicare&Reg; Gel Is Made From Arnica Montana (A Mountain Plant From The Daisy Family), Which Is 100% Natural.&Nbsp; Arnicare Cream Has A Soothing Effect And Is Preferred For Use On Sensitive Skin (I.E., The Face).&Nbsp; It Is Recommended By Doctors, Plastic Surgeons And Pharmacists, And Is Used By Professional Athletes. Use Arnicare At The First Sign Of Pain And Feel Better Faster! The Boiron&Reg; Promise At Boiron, We Believe There's A Better Way To Feel Good.&Nbsp; A Better Way That Works Naturally With Your Body.&Nbsp; Since 1932, The Boiron Family Has Been Committed To Providing Safe, Natural Medicines.&Nbsp; As World Leader In Homeopathic Medicines, Our Passion Is Your Total Health.&Nbsp; Our Promise Is Your Total Satisfaction. ^Purpose:&Nbsp; Trauma, Muscle Pain &Amp; Stiffness, Swelling From Injuries, Discoloration From Bruising. *The Letters Hpus Indicate That This Ingredient Is Officially Included In The Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia Of The United States. Boiron World Leader In Homeopathic Medicines Please Recycle 1-800-Boiron-1 Made In France see more...

Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Gardner, KS
This product is great!! This past summer I was working out and severely sprained my ankle. I am a student so icing my ankle all the time was not possible so I found this product at Walgreens to try to get some relief. I loved the fact that it was all natural and that I could use it without fear of the ingredients. The relief I felt was instant and it helped with the massive bruise I had as well as the incredible amount of swelling. I highly recommend this product to anyone who wants a natural pain relief.
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
I like this gel for my muscles after they are sore from a tough workout at the gym. It works pretty good. The smell is a little weird, and it is kind of expensive, but I would probably buy it again. Overall satisfied.
Monique V.
Monique V.
Raleigh, NC
It's a good product. It helps with some purple marks that appear in my legs when my heavy dog jumps on me. :) It has a quick absorption and it's no greasy. It meets my expectations and I'm satisfied.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Mebane, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
This is the best for bruises, and soreness! It's easy to rub on, doesn't have the harsh smell most pain rubs come with. A little bit goes a long way! I rub this on injection/IV site, bruises, and sore muscles. It does not irritate my skin like other products. #MusesOfInfluenster
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Claremont, NC
This gel is wonderful for soreness, bumps and bruises etc, but it works very well on my chronic arthritis pain too. In addition to the Arnica tablets I use this gel on my joints, hands,knees and neck. It helps me not use stronger pain meds that make me to sleepy.