Boiron - Arnicare Arnica Gel Pain Relief - 1.5 oz. uploaded by Monique V.Boiron - Arnicare Arnica Gel Pain Relief - 1.5 oz. uploaded by Dawn B.Boiron - Arnicare Arnica Gel Pain Relief - 1.5 oz. uploaded by Lisa D.

BY BOIRON

Pain Relief Unscented Paraben-Free Neck, Back, Shoulder &Amp; Leg Muscle Pain &Amp; Stiffness Swelling From Injuries Bruising Works Naturally With Your Body Feel Better Faster #1 Homeopathic Arnica Pain Reliever Arnicare&Reg; Gel Is Made From Arnica Montana (A Mountain Plant From The Daisy Family), Which Is 100% Natural.&Nbsp; Arnicare Cream Has A Soothing Effect And Is Preferred For Use On Sensitive Skin (I.E., The Face).&Nbsp; It Is Recommended By Doctors, Plastic Surgeons And Pharmacists, And Is Used By Professional Athletes. Use Arnicare At The First Sign Of Pain And Feel Better Faster! The Boiron&Reg; Promise At Boiron, We Believe There's A Better Way To Feel Good.&Nbsp; A Better Way That Works Naturally With Your Body.&Nbsp; Since 1932, The Boiron Family Has Been Committed To Providing Safe, Natural Medicines.&Nbsp; As World Leader In Homeopathic Medicines, Our Passion Is Your Total Health.&Nbsp; Our Promise Is Your Total Satisfaction. ^Purpose:&Nbsp; Trauma, Muscle Pain &Amp; Stiffness, Swelling From Injuries, Discoloration From Bruising. *The Letters Hpus Indicate That This Ingredient Is Officially Included In The Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia Of The United States. Boiron World Leader In Homeopathic Medicines Please Recycle 1-800-Boiron-1 Made In France see more...

Jen C.
Mebane, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the best for bruises, and soreness! It's easy to rub on, doesn't have the harsh smell most pain rubs come with. A little bit goes a long way! I rub this on injection/IV site, bruises, and sore muscles. It does not irritate my skin like other products. #MusesOfInfluenster
Leslie B.
Claremont, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This gel is wonderful for soreness, bumps and bruises etc, but it works very well on my chronic arthritis pain too. In addition to the Arnica tablets I use this gel on my joints, hands,knees and neck. It helps me not use stronger pain meds that make me to sleepy.
Lindsey L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like this gel for my muscles after they are sore from a tough workout at the gym. It works pretty good. The smell is a little weird, and it is kind of expensive, but I would probably buy it again. Overall satisfied.
Lisa D.
Gardner, KS
This product is great!! This past summer I was working out and severely sprained my ankle. I am a student so icing my ankle all the time was not possible so I found this product at Walgreens to try to get some relief. I loved the fact that it was all natural and that I could use it without fear of the ingredients. The relief I felt was instant and it helped with the massive bruise I had as well as the incredible amount of swelling. I highly recommend this product to anyone who wants a natural pain relief.
Monique V.
Raleigh, NC
It's a good product. It helps with some purple marks that appear in my legs when my heavy dog jumps on me. :) It has a quick absorption and it's no greasy. It meets my expectations and I'm satisfied.